Hey! I’m hoping this isn’t another one of my many failed RP’s… so… here we go!!
Every other year, 25 participants “ willingly “ participate in a game of Hide and Seek. The thing is, there’s psychopathic serial killers seeking you, and if you’re caught, you’re dead. Stay alive for one week, using resources you find around the arena, and you win. 25 go in, none come out. Are you ready or not, little seeker?
- You may not have any supernatural powers. ( Telekinesis, Werewolf, Vampire, etc. )
- If you are found and killed, you will not be able to come back unless you are revived.
- Serial killers ( Seekers ), do NOT kill anyone without my permission
- You do not decide whether you are killed or not. I do.
- You have three “ encounters “. This means you can come close to dying three times before I allow a Seeker to kill you.
- Seekers, I will assign who you are targeting. Do not target anybody else other than those five. Do not tell anybody who you are targeting.
Seekers ( Serial Killers )
How you became a serial killer:
Hiders ( Participants )
Sexuality ( Straight, Lesbian, Bisexual, Etc. ):
@HermanEpisode ( Seeker )
Name: Oscar Jeremy Willis
How they became a serial killer: Oscar always had a fascination with psychopathic characters. He found them interesting in a way of them being so different from him, yet also being very similar. He had always been good at having a facade of a good and innocent person, which inspired him to try acting. He got into such gruesome acts after pushing his friend in front of a speeding car at thirteen. After that, he was hooked. He was more and more careful with his next murders, even though they gradually became more violent. Nobody would suspect a young aspiring actor, would they?
FC: Click here
@Roleplay.Ik ( Seeker )
Name: Octavia Wilson.
How she became a serial killer: She watched her family get murdered in front of her when she was only five. They were poisoned, and then cut into pieces. She now kills her victims by giving them a deadly poison that gives them a slow painful death, then puts a clock into their skin. (Her calling card since their time is up)
@Roleplay.Ik ( Hider )
Name: Delta Waverly
BIO: She has been goth her entire life, and sees the darkness in everything. She was raised in New York, but in a small town there. She likes cats, darkness, poetry, and twisted stories. Though she isn’t murderous, she’s actually a bit misunderstood, and mostly just hides the nice side of her.
Personality: Sarcastic, brooding, loves to paint write poetry, and play with her cats. She belives in witchcraft, and ghosts.
This will open when all of the spots are filled. Also, I should probably make my own form for this, but…eh. I’m honestly too lazy right now, so I’ll do it later. Why are you reading this?