Hide and Seek RP/SG Signups { Open }

Hey! I’m hoping this isn’t another one of my many failed RP’s… so… here we go!!

Description
Every other year, 25 participants “ willingly “ participate in a game of Hide and Seek. The thing is, there’s psychopathic serial killers seeking you, and if you’re caught, you’re dead. Stay alive for one week, using resources you find around the arena, and you win. 25 go in, none come out. Are you ready or not, little seeker?

Rules

1. You may not have any supernatural powers. ( Telekinesis, Werewolf, Vampire, etc. )
  2. If you are found and killed, you will not be able to come back unless you are revived.
  3. Serial killers ( Seekers ), do NOT kill anyone without my permission
  4. You do not decide whether you are killed or not. I do.
  5. You have three “ encounters “. This means you can come close to dying three times before I allow a Seeker to kill you.
  6. Seekers, I will assign who you are targeting. Do not target anybody else other than those five. Do not tell anybody who you are targeting.

Seekers ( Serial Killers )

Name:
How you became a serial killer:
FC:

Hiders ( Participants )

Name:
Sexuality ( Straight, Lesbian, Bisexual, Etc. ):
Bio:
Personality:
FC:

Spots

Hider
  1. @Ella ( reserved )
  2. @ThatRandomPerson ( reserved )
  3. @Tellyg47( signed up )
  4. @livvy613 ( reserved )
  5. @JannahJackson ( reserved)
  6. @Roleplay.lk ( signed up )
  7. @HermanEpisode ( reserved )
  8. @L375 ( reserved )
  9. @Kate_Potter ( reserved )
  10. @PixieAf ( signed up )
  11. @bossyroxy411 ( reserved )
Seekers
  1. @Drama_Queer ( signed up )
  2. @livvy613 ( reserved )
  3. @HermanEpisode ( signed up )
  4. @mage158 ( reserved )
  5. @Roleplay.lk ( signed up )

Faceclaims

@Drama_Queer

Name: Pauline Jarez
How you became a serial killer: When Pauline’s sister died in a car crash, she didn’t know what to do. Nothing could resolve the grieve for her twin sister and best friend. That is, until she found love in hurt. Love in pain and distress. It was like sick bay for a pained child who just wanted to play. But it wasn’t hurt for her, it was hurt to others. So, she popped on that cat mask and started to do the only thing that resolved her grief and pain. Murder.
FC: https://i.pinimg.com/236x/6e/7d/1b/6e7d1b02139e3e05d2adb5004ff1a3da--blonde-pink-white-blonde-hair.jpg

@PixieAf

Name: Tyra Kelley
Sexuality ( Straight, Lesbian, Bisexual, Etc. ): Straight
Bio: Tyra, when she was a child always played hide and seek. You could say it was her “childhood”, but, when she grew up little by little her parents showed her how strict they were. There were many restrictions such as playing like a child, talking about the past, going out on night, going to a bar, getting a boyfriend and all those stuff which caused her to be homeschooled. Her childhood memoriesthat she ought to not forget fell on the ground little by little until her parents say she is “perfect”. Being perfect, she was finally able to go to school to realize that she is only treated garbage. She didnt want to go to school anymore, she also didnt want to go back to her parents so she ran away making everyone believe shes “dead” that is until, everyone realized she was still alive when she found herself on this game.

Personality: Forgets easily but, her mind would be refreshed whenever something reminds her of the memory. Due to her being at her home most of the times, she doesnt know simple surviving skills but she is a fast learner. Also trusts everyone but her instinct tells her if a person ought to kill you, or if the person is safe. A light sleeper and is very threatening on her dark side.
FC:
images%20(8)

@Tellyg47

Name: Ash Kasin
Sexuality ( Straight, Lesbian, Bisexual, Etc. ): Straight (not ready to Pringle)
Bio: Ash has been one of a kind and still is he sees the world as a place of infinity opportunity and he always say to himself “Creativity is seeing what everyone else sees, but then thinking a new thought that has never been thought before and expressing it somehow.” He was raise by one of the best family’s you could ever ask for. Even though they was middle class they was still able to buy crazy stuff for their only son even though they knew that paying damages would cost more than the chemist sets. He lived a good life always looking ahead and never backward even when he’s father died when he was seventeen. One thing that he’s family always loved most about him was his desire to keep trying in what he’s doing until he succeed.
Personality: Ash is smart and creative. He is open to new experiences and tolerant of different types of people. He likes the idea of travelling to exotic places. He is quick-witted and able to think on his feet, and approaches problems from an unconventional point of view. He is an eccentric and a rebel, and hates any person that think they are almighty. His ideas can be too quirky and different and this means that he is prone to failure but in crazy situations it might just work. He likes alternative culture and has a unique sense of style. He is interested in ideas and blurred lines. He try’s he best in everything and always think outside the box no matter how big.
FC: image

@HermanEpisode ( Seeker )

Name: Oscar Jeremy Willis
How they became a serial killer: Oscar always had a fascination with psychopathic characters. He found them interesting in a way of them being so different from him, yet also being very similar. He had always been good at having a facade of a good and innocent person, which inspired him to try acting. He got into such gruesome acts after pushing his friend in front of a speeding car at thirteen. After that, he was hooked. He was more and more careful with his next murders, even though they gradually became more violent. Nobody would suspect a young aspiring actor, would they?
FC: Click here

@Roleplay.Ik ( Seeker )

Name: Octavia Wilson.
How she became a serial killer: She watched her family get murdered in front of her when she was only five. They were poisoned, and then cut into pieces. She now kills her victims by giving them a deadly poison that gives them a slow painful death, then puts a clock into their skin. (Her calling card since their time is up)
FC:

@Roleplay.Ik ( Hider )

Name: Delta Waverly
Sexuality: bisexual
BIO: She has been goth her entire life, and sees the darkness in everything. She was raised in New York, but in a small town there. She likes cats, darkness, poetry, and twisted stories. Though she isn’t murderous, she’s actually a bit misunderstood, and mostly just hides the nice side of her.
Personality: Sarcastic, brooding, loves to paint write poetry, and play with her cats. She belives in witchcraft, and ghosts.
FC:

Tags
@Ella @Littlefeets @Tellyg47 @Roleplay.lk @livvy613 @Owertym @BrookieK @C_ssie @Surface_Hyena57

This will open when all of the spots are filled. Also, I should probably make my own form for this, but…eh. I’m honestly too lazy right now, so I’ll do it later. Why are you reading this?

I need some RP recommendations!

Reserve for a Hider!

Reserve for a hider.

Reserve for hider and can we have multiple characters?

reserve for hider and seeker! If there if only 1 character allowed, i’ll be a seeker.

Yes you can have multiple characters

Reserve for 1 Hider

@HermanEpisode and @L375 you were interested and Idk Who the other person is that said they were interested. If anybody knows, tag then.

Reserve for a Seeker?

Name: Delta Waverly
Sexuality: bisexual
BIO: She has been goth her entire life, and sees the darkness in everything. She was raised in New York, but in a small town there. She likes cats, darkness, poetry, and twisted stories. Though she isn’t murderous, she’s actually a bit misunderstood, and mostly just hides the nice side of her.
Personality: Sarcastic, brooding, loves to paint write poetry, and play with her cats. She belives in witchcraft, and ghosts.

fc

Reserve for a seeker

May I reserve for a hider, please?

Reserve for a seeker!

Name: Octavia Wilson.
How she became a serial killer: She watched her family get murdered in front of her when she was only five. They were poisoned, and then cut into pieces. She now kills her victims by giving them a deadly poison that gives them a slow painful death, then puts a clock into their skin. (Her calling card since their time is up)
FC:https://binged.it/2NKZgLU

How pleasant.

I am a very pleasant person.

Ooh. How… delightful.

@Kate_Potter

Name: Oscar Jeremy Willis
How they became a serial killer: Oscar always had a fascination with psychopathic characters. He found them interesting in a way of them being so different from him, yet also being very similar. He had always been good at having a facade of a good and innocent person, which inspired him to try acting. He got into such gruesome acts after pushing his friend in front of a speeding car at thirteen. After that, he was hooked. He was more and more careful with his next murders, even though they gradually became more violent. Nobody would suspect a young aspiring actor, would they?
FC: Click here

reserve hider