High school hate to love stories?

please !

4 Likes

Story Name : Unexpected Pleasure
Story Description : First day in new college. What happens when you encounter with Hot, Smoking and Handsome literature professor of yours? Will sparks fly or the hate and love story began?
CC, LL.
Story Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5555111182663680

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Hi, aimee_episode :white_heart:
I don’t know whether you like it or not :woman_facepalming: but my story is about a celebrity and his hater from hate to love story :sparkles: Hope you can read it :pleading_face:

:notebook: THIS IS MY STORY :notebook:
Author: Ava. S
Title: Love, Hate
Story Genre: Comedy And Romance
Chapters: 9 (more chapters coming soon)
Story Style: Limelight
Gem Choice: No
Description:
Liam Johnson is a famous boy band leader. Because of an “accident.” , he switches bodies with a GIRL?!?!?! Is this an arrangement of fate? Will they fall in love with each other?
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6264000574324736

Instagram: @ava_the_epiwriter

(If my English Grammar or Spelling got wrong please tell me🥺)

#PleaseSupport
#ReadForRead
#FirstTime
#FirstStory
#PromoteStory
#LoveYou :heart:

I * beeping * hate you! by @daxa

1 Like

Hey! I’m currently writing my first story, updating 2x a week :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

My story is super hot, I’m not even gonna try and be humble about it LOL. It’s very funny, spicy, and well written. I swear, if someone else that isn’t me had written it, I would still recommend it.
This story is definitely a high school hate-to-love story with one of the love interests!!

Title: Senior Year

Author: Masali

Genre: Romance/Comedy/Drama - (it has 'em all!)

Chapters: 6 complete so far, planning to have ~40-60 ish total.

My chapters are ~12-15 minute reads!

Style: Limelight

Description:

At the most INSANE back-to-school party Glennsdale High’s ever had, you somehow find yourself waking up to Louis, your best friend, AND Adonis, the most popular guy in school!

Additional Info:

Male Lead 1: Louis Johnson, a sarcastic prick, MC’s best friend. They have funny roasting banter, and lots of heartfelt moments. They are literally so alike. Louis is built different AF lmao, I’m obsessed with him!

Male Lead 2: Adonis Nicholson-- a smooth-talking, popular bad boy who gets what he wants. Hard to tame, but the MC is something he’s never experienced before. He’s… super hot. LOL

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5039240264220672

Cover: (All art made by me! I’m open to commissions – DM me on Instagram for more information @wordofmasali).

Additional Art Scene: (This is my female lead MC! She’s super strong, confident, and complex. She’s also hilarious, also built different AF).

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link