High school romance story recommendations?

Hi everyone! I’ve been getting back into episode after a few months of not reading anything, updated myself on the stories I’m currently following, and was trying to find new stories but I can’t find anything that interests me :woman_shrugging:t2: since most are mafia related. Does anyone have suggestions for basic high school romance/drama stories which include:

• Limelight
  • Full customization
  • an intriguing story line and LI
  • advanced directing
  • sound
5 Likes

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Shinzy

Story Description

Athan Raynor is dangerous, powerful, & everything you’re against. You exist to eliminate his kind, but will you be sucked into his darkness, under his thrall, or will you prevail?

(Full cc, choices, adv directing, artwork)

Eat Stake link

1 Like

Thank you for your suggestion!

1 Like

Maybe Queen of Limelight by Ana Stacy? Based on your standards, I think it’s got everything you want.

1 Like

Perfect! I’ll try that for sure :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for the thread! I am promoting my story, I hope you read it and like it :))

Extras:
Genre: Romance/Fantasy

Episodes: 7 at the moment but more are coming!

Instagram: u.episode.u

Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

LDR: Good at Lying

1 Like

Hello. This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: We Belong Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 13 (more coming soon)
Style: LL
Description: Cassidy is the schools queen bee who rules with an iron fist. Nathanial is a nerd new to the hive. When she finds out who he is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link:

Social media accounts: None lol.

Would love to know what you think.

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

You should probably share your story link so people can access it quicker.

1 Like

I just published the first three chapters a couple of days ago but there will be more to come.
It is a coming out story though. Don’t know if you’re into that.

Title: Tales of a Senior
Author: Tarly

Genre: LGBTQ+/RomCom - Coming out story
Story Style: Limelight
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Description:
Your parents are rich. Your boyfriend is hot. And you are drop dead gorgeous. What will happen when you finally figure out what you really want?

Link:

Cover:

2 Likes

It’s a mix of high school and college based stories

Stories

2 Likes

Hi! I just published episode 7 of my story. Would really appreciate it if you could read it or give it a shout out.
Love
-A

Story: Thorns of Lies :wilted_flower:
Author: Alitta
Instagram: Alitta_Writes-Login • Instagram

Genre: Mystery (but it’s Romance and Drama)
Chapters: 7 (ongoing)
Description: One dark tragedy led Sina to be sent to London. Coming back she didn’t expect to face Carden Van Doren. Can she escape his vicious nature or will his eyes ignite an infernal blaze?
Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Oooo that seems really interesting!! I’ll try it and let you know :relaxed:

1 Like

I’d be happy to read an LGBTQ story :heartbeat:!!

1 Like

That’s exactly what I was look for!! Thank you so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi darling!!! I honestly think my story is perfect for you! It is a romance story, but also full of drama, around high school kids! I genuinely think you might like it (not only promo)
IN APNOEA
The mC just moved to NY and she joins the swimming team. You will read the story from various POVs so you’ll be able to identify yourself in more characters, knowing their own story. In Apnoea touches many serious topics such as ED, mental health (slowly you’ll know them all)

• Limelight :white_check_mark:
  • Full customization :white_check_mark:
  • an intriguing story line and LI :white_check_mark:
  • advanced directing: ish
  • sound: :white_check_mark:
2 Likes

that sounds perfect!! I also do swimming so I will like it even more :slight_smile: thank you for your reccomendation!! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hey! Here are some stories I loved and which I could remember right now.
Never Mine by Ivy.
Ruptured Heart by Jordyn. There is a gem free version.
Scoring your heart by Regina. There is a gem free version.
The sweetest compromise by Deve.
Envy by Cindy Gaultier. There is a gem free version.
Rockstar Roomate by Anastasia S.

2 Likes

Okk thank you for your suggestions!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: