Highly recommend the story - Reformed

I read this story by CordeliaM she is an excellent writer, especially seen as though she is a new writer. Her story Reformed is one of the best I have ever seen, completely different than anything else I have ever read.

1 Like

Oh my goodness! I just stumbled across this post and you have no idea how happy you have just made me!! Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to write this and support me and my story, you have no idea how much it means. Most people wouldn’t bother to write this, even if they did enjoy Reformed - I don’t know what else to say but thank you!
Xx

No need to say anything, I loved your story and understand it can be hard to get your story out there so I decided why not tell everyone just how good it was and help out an amazing writer.

Thank you, it means a lot!!

And, while we’re here, everyone should also check out “The Fallen” by Joe. I haven’t got very far into the story yet because I am swamped with the amount of stories by new authors that I’ve just started reading BUT it seems really interesting. The main character is really unique and seems like a total badass and I am really intrigued to find out what her deal is. Go check it out!

1 Like

Thank you.

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: