Highschool story ideas

OK i’m writing an highschool story and i noticed i was getting nowhere
I really want drama and stuff but please no cliche bad boy and blnde mean girl stuff But i do want a mean girl and a Li
But i don’t want the mean girl to be Blonde,wearing pink and just bully people randomly

Y’all probaly confused but Please help lmfao And i also want it to be romance and drama

1 Like

The mean girl could be beautiful and nice but mean to people who get too close to her crush?

3 Likes

Ok got it any tips? lol i want it to be original as possible no cliche stuff

This is just an idea but maybe the mean girl can be the MC herself? Idk but I feel like that could be an interesting pov and we could get insight on why she’s the way she is.

2 Likes

OOf i already started she’s rly nice :sob:

1 Like

okay what if she and the mean girl are best friends and she’s the only person the mean girl’s nice to? I’m trying to think of different things because I feel like every story has the mean girl target the MC because of the Li and that can be super cliche

2 Likes

Maybe she can fall for a Nerd. Or like recreate him like people do with nerdy girls, to help him out or something.

3 Likes

If you want to include the mean girl character, please give her a personality. In many stories, she’s only rude to people because she can be. Give her a story. Did someone break her trust before so now she is kinda rude or standoffish to people to stop them from getting close to her, yet is completely different towards, and would do anything for, the people she loves? - just an idea.
Good luck with your story!

1 Like

TYYTYY! you gave me an idea

YUP! this is perfect

This is Gold

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.