Hii! I need some help

Hello! It’s been a while. I have been thinking about making my own story recently and was wondering if you guys could suggest to me some videos or people who could teach me how to code an episode! If you are also willing to help me with art scenes and stuff that would be great. Even if you don’t know of anyone or can’t do art, I would love to know how many people would want to read it. I know I don’t have any information about it yet on here, but still haha. Thank youu❤️

(p.s. i’m still not 100% sure if I am doing this, but as of right now I really really want to!)

(p.s. again: I will give some clues. I am think about an assassin kind of story (not a super cliché one though) with tons of plot twists and stuff (I already have some planned out :smirk:) but uh yea!!

2 Likes

Episode notes
Mary D sava
Joseph Evens

All YouTube channel

3 Likes

First of all good luck with your story. Just want to suggest that you plan it really well. There are some people that you can follow on you tube, like Joseph Evens. His videos are so helpful. Or even Mary D Sava.

you can also check out anything from Dara. She is an angel! so has soooo much information on coding tips and tricks, and just so much more.

Episode | Dara Amarie (dara-amarie.com)

hummm…

If you are unsure abut anything, You can also do a google search. that is mostly what I would do. It will take you to either videos by Joseph or here on the forums with the answers that you are looking for.

I hope that this helps you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When I first starting coding (and currently), I watched Joseph Evans on YouTube and visited Dara Amarie’s website lots. Both have helped me, 100% recommend!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.