Hii just wanna make some new friends

Have been feeling like to have a friend without being judged and maybe they could listen to me I just have some problems I wanna forget about and have some time spent with you all so mention your insta acc if you really wanna talk and have a real convo opening to each other and maybe we could be really colse friends!!!

8 Likes

I can be your friend @chikki._.creator

3 Likes

Feel free to hit me up if you need to get some things off your chest (no pressure tho!). You can PM here or DM me on Insta - my username is the same on either platform. (:

2 Likes

Thank you so muchhh :two_hearts:

I would probably use ur help thanks! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Just Followed you on insta :sparkles:

Followed you there!

1 Like

Hi! If you ever need to talk or a need a friend I’m here for you ! :smiling_face:

2 Likes

thanx, have a nice jorney!

Hi! I’m Isa and I’d def like to be friends! You can find my Insta @ Episode.goth!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot :heartpulse::two_hearts:
Just to let u know I followed you :blush:

1 Like

I am here to also make friends. People who can help me get started writing my episodes stories.

2 Likes

Follow me @brendan.writes on IG.

1 Like

Oh great! I am not that good at coding but I have written my own story on episode and would be pleasured to be your friend :heartpulse:

1 Like

Just followed you :sparkles:

1 Like

Hi :wave:

1 Like

I will be your friend :smile::innocent:

1 Like

Hey! Moonie here! I can be your friend and you can open up to me if you want insta fabulous_moon_episode feel free to Pm me!

1 Like

hii we can be friends @Madison_writes on the app (Madison-ifb)

2 Likes