Hiiii. Cover art needed! Maybe art Scenes

My story is called Metamorphose. I would love a small and large cover for my story. I have a certain way I want the large main cover to look like and I want the second one to be different. if possible id two versions of them edited and drawn. if not then edited. the art scenes I’m not entirely sure.
The large main cover I want only of my female character (yani). I want her face to be the main visual and for it to split in half one side of her face sad with a tear coming down and the another of her face kind of not evil but cold and mischievous with a smirk. around them and behind them I want it to be kind of blank and grey smokey if that makes sense. Its hard to put into words.

The second cover I want it to be the main male character (Enzo) and her. almost like the vampire diaries season covers. him sitting down on a chair with his default outfit on looking somewhat angry and sad at the same time im not sure what emotion to call that. and for the main female to stand next to him in her default outfit her hand resting on his shoulder while her other hand is holding a knife and that had has blood running down it and shes looking at the knife and her hand smiling.

The background : https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=JWT2fcjq&id=7325610C6D351905FEF466CBBDB90010D16D1DA2&thid=OIP.JWT2fcjqd0thLdOEn9XAFwHaE8&mediaurl=https%3A%2F%2Fc1.staticflickr.com%2F9%2F8094%2F8403866460_51544aefca_b.jpg&exph=683&expw=1024&q=dark+brick+smokey+background&simid=608037711764719590&selectedIndex=7&ajaxhist=0

I will provide full credit to whoever does this <3

For the second smaller cover I want it to be the female charcter’s face crying like this:
crying

And for it to be my character Yani with a tear going down her face. the picture is an example since I cant put it into words.

These are my characters and in the outfits I want them in.

Character details :
ENZO-
skin tone: copper 03
hair: messy undercut/ jet black
brow: arched medium/ jet black
eyes: male generic/ grey cool
mouth: medium straight natural/ rose light nude matte
nose: straight pointed
face: triangle chiseled scruffy beard

YANI-
skin tone: copper 03
hair: wavy long/ jet black
brow: arched natural/ jet black
eyes: deepest almond / pale brown
mouth: full round pouty/ rose light nude matte
nose: defined natural
face: diamond defined contour

sorry its a lot to read i just thought id make it easier for whoever hopefully does this , to understand.
I will truly appreciate if you do this. thank you!!

1 Like

Hey, I really like the name of your story. I don’t think you can have a gun on the cover anymore though.
I have an art shop but I think you want drawn covers and art scenes. But good luck with your story and have a good one!

i fixed that. doesn’t have to be a gun. the cover arts don’t need to be drawn. and im not sure on the art acenes yet

1 Like

Well if you’re interested I have my art shop (Radiant Art Shop) and heres a list if you need it. (I hope you know I was just trying to help and not be rude or anything :joy: :joy:)

1 Like

oh no I understand thank you for filling me in. also I don’t see your name in the list

No probs !
i haven’t been added yet to it :joy:. My shop is still relatively new so I just made the request to be added…
You should be able to find it in art resources homepage… (I"m still new to this so it might not be what you want :joy:)
:purple_heart:

ohh okay got it. im new to this whole writing thing. so should I pick one of those shops and request for my art?

Yeah me too!
I would recommend it, people do sometimes respond to these types of threads, but if you request you’ll more likely to have seen their examples and stuff- and get a response to it. You may have to search for one that suits your needs but it’ll be worth it in the end :smile: