Hilarious cliche episode stories

You were hungry. It wasn’t your fault that you ate your hot math teacher… But you feel her inside of you every day, and it scares you. Nobody can ever find out… but what will happen when they do???

Title: I pushed my cat off a cliff and now its back for revenge…

6 Likes

You were jealous of your cat, and ‘accidentally’ (or not) threw him from a cliff… What happens when you see your dead cat killing your favourite Peppa Pig toy? Is he seeking for revenge? But you know the answer to the question, YES. Your psychopath ex cat doesn’t want you to be happy anymore…

Title: Falling for the Kardashians, but engaged to my cat

6 Likes

You were engaged with your cat, but what happens when the Kardashians step in the game?

Title: Pregnant by a zombie woman who ate my homework

7 Likes

you live a VERY normal life. college, friends, books. until the zombie apocalypse happens!! you wake up pregnant and with an insatiable hunger for brains (probably just cravings)

title: trapped in episode with taylor swift

5 Likes

You get trapped in the Episode app one day, and to get out, you must reunite Taylor Swift with all of her ex boyfriends. Will you succeed or stay in the app forever?

Title: My makeover for the bad boy gang leader vampire werewolf

5 Likes

You were always the school nerd, but when you crossed paths with THE bad boy you decide that you need a makeover… But he is hiding a secret, and soon you will know why he is a gang leader AND a vampire werewolf

Title: dating the 60 year old hot school principal

7 Likes

You are dress coded and sent to the principal’s office to talk. Although he is old, the principal catches your eye and does you a huge favour :wink:. What else is in store for you two? (that was cringe.)

Title: pregnant by the hottie repair man who’s also related to santa

6 Likes

Title: Who’s the father
My Mafia, Gang Leader, Billionaire, badboy teacher who is also my neighbor and my ex probably got me pregnant but at the same time I also slept with 3 other guys. So… who’s the dad?

6 Likes

After taking your phone to repair, you can’t stop thinking about that hot sexi buffet repair man. A week after, when you fetch the phone you meet his sexy cousin Santa. What happens when both of them ask for marriage? Who will you choose?

Title: Falling for the Bad Boy Mafia leader with a hot tatoo

7 Likes

There he was. With that sexy smirk he gave me and his hot tattoo, covering his entire arm… and maybe even more of his body, I still need to explore! The only problem? He’s a bad boy Mafia leader and I am just a shy girl, yet I’m still falling hard for him, cause he’s too irresistible… Will I have a chance?

Title: Changing myself drastically to be with my shirtless neighbor that has a girlfriend that cheats on him

6 Likes

savage :joy: :santa:t4:

“I saw him from my window (don’t worry I’m not a stalker…) without his shirt. Those abs… Those arms… That girlfriend?! “What is she doing there?” I thought. Little did I know what was going to happen when I went to his house…”

Title: Falling for my murderer

5 Likes

After getting brutally murdered you become a ghost and start haunting your murderer - a hot millionaire CEO. But something goes wrong and you start falling for him. Will he fall for you too? Hot and steamy forbidden romance

Title: I married my dad’s boss’s bad boy uncle

8 Likes

After a “Bring your daughter to work day”, your dad introduces you to his boss. And with his boss is his bad boy uncle. A secret relationship develops between you two can you keep your forbidden romance a secret and live a perfect life together? steamy romance

Title: At high school and your crush, the prince, walks into your class

6 Likes

You wake up to find yourself trapped in a room with your 7 ex’s all conveniently named kyle. And they all want you! Which kyle will win over your heart again? Or will it get too steamy to choose?

Title: Me and 7 Kyles

6 Likes

The prince of the royal family is AT YOUR SCHOOL?! and if that isn’t enough he has also been YOUR crush for the past 8 years… AND there he was, walking through the door to YOUR CLASS, what will happen and will he notice you too?

Title: The nerd boy is falling for you but you think he’s gross

3 Likes

alright i definitely didn’t read the directions. my bad lol

5 Likes

When you arrive at your new school… You decide to keep yourself distanced from all the drama… But the nerd boy is falling for you and follows you everywhere you go… Although you tell him to back of because you think he is gross… He won’t how would you handle it??

Title: You are the bad boys twin sister crush…

3 Likes

You’re best friends with a bad boy. Then along comes his twin sister, who recently transferred. Rumor is she murdered a student at her old school so she was in juvie until she got out on good behavior. Weeks pass and you find a notebook on the ground. You open it and find two things. 1. It belongs to the bad boys twin sister and 2. SHE HAS A CRUSH ON YOU???

Title: Falling in love with your boyfriend’s sister’s step father’s father’s girlfriend’s daughter’s son’s son’s son’s son’s son’s son’s son’s son

3 Likes

OMG I LOVE THIS THREAD THANK YOU FOR CREATING THIS LOLOLOLOL
(I just read through everyone’s things and I am just imagining what it would be like if these were actual stories!) :joy:

9 Likes

Ik! It’s scary to see how good everyone is at making crappy ideas sound good lmfao

5 Likes