Hilarious cliche episode stories

Mister Casanova I can’t even :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

You’re stranded on a luxury yacht with a bunch of wannabes you met on a drunken night out. But what will happen when you discover that they’re an undercover mafia in Manhatten. Will they spare your life or throw you to the sharks?

Title: Stranded on a yacht with the mafia :joy:

5 Likes

After a H O R R I B L E breakup, you need to start fresh. What better way to do that than a luxury cruise getaway? Only problem is, you’re scammed. The “cruise” is actually just a yacht, and you’re the only female there with a giant mafia gang. After a fight breaks out, the yacht breaks down, and you’re stranded with the mafia. Will you find love or just a way home? (FULL CC, GOLD CHOICES MATTER)

next person:

"My robot boyfriend who explodes because of a system error and gets rebooted and you try to regain his damn memory :smiley: "

5 Likes

You hooked up with a robot… Loves him to death… He became your boyfriend after a wild night… But after a disaster he needed to get rebooted and he lost his memory… How do you get his memory back?? :relaxed: I really love this one… :wink: :laughing:

The devils son is afraid of you and the angels daughter falls in love with you…

5 Likes

Dang, let’s make this real

2 Likes

Torn between the land of the angels and the land of the demons, you struggle to find where you belong. Until you and a devilishly hot devil and angelically beautiful angel cross paths. Where do you truly belong? (NO FULL CC, MINIGAMES)

okay but we gotta admit my description for this one is lowkey FIRE :hot_face:

Next Person:
The Hot Teacher Boss that Sells Aliens Next Door

lmfao the new title :skull: :skull: :skull:

4 Likes

mb for the edits lol I made grammar mistakes

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Totally shall love those Minigames :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You finally got a job as a kindergarten teacher… When you arrive at your first workday you fall in love with your Hot Teacher Boss… The first night home you hear some strange noises coming out of your neighbors home… :scream: It’s your Hot Teacher Boss… You see some aliens moving from vehicle to vehicle, being sold by your Hot Teacher Boss… :smirk: What are you going to do?? (FULL CC, Multiple Alien LI’s)

Mated to the bad boy mafia werewolf triplets… OMG that’s a really clingy episode love story :woman_facepalming: :joy:

5 Likes

I’m dying of laughter :joy:

Description:
You’re abducted by aliens who genetically mutate your genes to become one of them. But their experiment fails and you end up as a half human and half alien hybrid with special superpowers. Then you find out that the aliens are a royal mafia gang from Mars :joy:

Title: Abducted by A Bunch of Mafia Aliens Who Turned me Into A Human Hybrid :joy:

4 Likes

This one’s the best one I’m sorry :joy: :joy: :wave:

3 Likes

I woke up one night to a light shining in my face and right away i was knocked out. When I woke up again, there were aliens in my face!!! They grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to a stretcher. He injected something in my arm and again i was asleep. When i woke up, i struggled against my chains, but surprisingly broke out of them easily! I knew something was different and I saw— MY FACE WAS COVERED WITH SCALES. but my feet are normal. WHICH MEANS THEY MADE ME INTO A HYBRID. FUCK.

next title: Me and my bf are walking on the street when a hole swallows us and transports us to the Underworld with Hades where he tries to win me over to be his wife and wants to kill my beloved gangsta bf. Also, he consulted the uncles.

2 Likes

:woman_facepalming: Hun your description needs to fit to the title last person gave ya… :wink: And after that you need to give the following person a title… :wink:

@hello101:
On a dark evening you and your boyfriend walking on the street when a whole swallows you two and transports you two to the Underworld. Hades tries to win you over to be his wife, but you refuse. He wants to kill your gangster bf and consulted your boyfriends uncles… So what are you going to do next??

Title: Being kidnapped by a apple cider addicted werewolf maffia boss…

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:My gosh, the things I’m seeing here.

You’re on your way to university on the first day of school, when you’re kidnapped in an alleyway but a man who keeps taking sips of apple cider. As you grow closer, you find out he is a werewolf mafia boss! Will he transform you into someone like him, a werewolf mafia queen addicted to apple cider, or will he dispose of you?

Next: Pregnant by the alien warrior prince who killed and ate my boyfriend

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Oh is this how it works? :joy::joy::joy:
I’m so stupid :joy:

2 Likes

You wake up to find that your boyfriend is missing but hear grumbling from the kitchen. You wake up and see a green monster thingy burping out your boyfriend’s clothes. Then to make it worse, he gets you pregnant by injecting his seed inside you. How will your life change? Will you keep the baby or will you cut off his nuts in revenge?

Title: I woke up as a duck in a cardboard box.

6 Likes

You aren’t. :wink:

After a long tired night you fall asleep. You wake up sweaty and with… feathers?? When you try to wake your mother you only hear quack quack… You look around in what your bedroom once was and… You realise that your room is changed in a cardboard box?? How do you survive as a duck and are you staying as a duck for your whole life??

Title: Married to your best friends bully maffia boss girlfriend

4 Likes

You and your bestfriend, the shy nerds, were bullied for all four years of high school. On graduation day, you meet a hot badgirl and totally get the hots for her. After her dramatic departure you feel drawn to her and decide to follow her. You hide to watch her and are…discovered? What will you do when you are to find the mysterious girl being a hot mafia boss that’s forcing you to marry her in order to be left alive? And what does your best friend’s biggest bully have to do with the situation?

this is so bad :skull:

A dramatic love triangle between you, your childhood bestfriend and a famous actor…

5 Likes

There is no denial… You are so happy to hear that you childhood best friend came back into town!! Because you have a secret crush on him for years. So, when he arrives you give him a big welcome with a long intense kiss… The next morning you wake up next to your childhood best friend, without clothes on… OMG what have I done?? :scream: You put your clothes on and runs away to get some coffee at a cute lunchroom not far away from home to stumble in the arms off the famous Rockstar next door. He swift you out of his arms… And you know it… This is him… The man of your dreams… What are you going to do?? Are you going back to your childhood best friend or are you going away with your famous Rockstar next door?? :zipper_mouth_face: I love how cliche this story will be :woman_facepalming: :joy: :joy: :rofl:

Title: Your long lost twin-brother is your high-school crush for years… Eww… Bless the one who dares to describe this story… :kissing_heart: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes