Hilarious cliche episode stories

You and your bestfriend, the shy nerds, were bullied for all four years of high school. On graduation day, you meet a hot badgirl and totally get the hots for her. After her dramatic departure you feel drawn to her and decide to follow her. You hide to watch her and are…discovered? What will you do when you are to find the mysterious girl being a hot mafia boss that’s forcing you to marry her in order to be left alive? And what does your best friend’s biggest bully have to do with the situation?

this is so bad :skull:

A dramatic love triangle between you, your childhood bestfriend and a famous actor…

3 Likes

There is no denial… You are so happy to hear that you childhood best friend came back into town!! Because you have a secret crush on him for years. So, when he arrives you give him a big welcome with a long intense kiss… The next morning you wake up next to your childhood best friend, without clothes on… OMG what have I done?? :scream: You put your clothes on and runs away to get some coffee at a cute lunchroom not far away from home to stumble in the arms off the famous Rockstar next door. He swift you out of his arms… And you know it… This is him… The man of your dreams… What are you going to do?? Are you going back to your childhood best friend or are you going away with your famous Rockstar next door?? :zipper_mouth_face: I love how cliche this story will be :woman_facepalming: :joy: :joy: :rofl:

Title: Your long lost twin-brother is your high-school crush for years… Eww… Bless the one who dares to describe this story… :kissing_heart: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

They say the day when you kiss somebody for the first time changes everything. For sure, it does. When you have at least kissed your hihg-school crush, who finally, after years, revealed his love to you, your mother decided to reveal the most shocking truth. Your beloved one is your twin brother. Oh dear God, what do you do now?! Get a plastic surgery and emigrate to Pernambuko or deal with it?

my life is a joke

Title: I Killed My Bully But Now She’s Pregnant With My Boyfriend

3 Likes

Love is hard to understand. When you killed your high school bully, you thought your life had gone back to normal, but it’s not that easy. Especially when she comes back from the dead, she’s hunting you down and she’s pregnant! Your life’s has been turned into a freak show. But what happens when you find yourself drawn to your bully, only because your mate is the bun in her oven?

Sigh. This is what I do when my life has no meaning

Title: I woke up in a coffin as a vampire alien mafia queen

3 Likes

Description:
You wake up in a random coffin with fangs then you discover that your family is the royal vampire mafia. What happens next? Who will get the next bite? :joy:

Title: I got lost then ended up in the back of a prince’s limo :joy:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Description:
After an awful event you decide to move to another city… You decide to walk around to learn to know your neighborhood. You got lost and fainted in the middle of a forest. Half an hour later you wake up in the back of a limo… Holding hands with a handsome stranger, the Prince of a secret hidden kingdom. Who is he??? When do you find out he is a prince and how do you find out that he is a prince?? (no CC, 18 LI’s, Choices Matter)

Title: I got bitten by my dog and changed in a werecat.

3 Likes

Left with a random dog after your family mysteriously disappeared years ago, you’ve grown to think of him as family. Your dog has always been so obedient, but one day he bites you. You think nothing of it, until you start turning into…a werecat? (FULL CC, 69 LIs, Gold Choices Matter)

Next person:

I am super jealous of the popular cheerleader and I am the nerdiest nerd so I decide to steal her pink asf outfit and seduce her boyfriend :smirk:

2 Likes

Being a nerd is super hard. Especially when you’re face-to-face with the most popular cheerleader at school. Even more when you’ve got your eye on her hot boyfriend, who she hangs on to with a vice-like grip. When you get your chance, you steal her sexy pink outfit and seduce her boyfriend. Will he fall for you or will your plans fail?

Topic: I am the only girl on a reality TV show for hot singles! OMG!

3 Likes

Having your heart broken plenty of times, you decide settling down just isn’t for you. When money becomes your main focus, a love reality TV show seems to be your best bet. What happens when you find out that you’re the only female in a house of 69 males? (NO CC, 6969 LIS, CHOICES MATTER)

Next person

No one likes me because I’m ugly and eating cupcakes is my personality but one day I decide to randomly meet a badboy prince who’s gonna fall in love with me and in gonna randomly become pregnant after our kiss and oh did I mention I love cupcakes

2 Likes

Topic?

You’re faced with bad genetics and a constant hunger for sweets. A hot bad boy who’s secretly ROYALTY walks into your life and impregnates you after an accidental passionate night. Can he put your bad genetics aside and love you?

Topic: A hot kidnapper kidnapps me, but he’s also secretly a wizard who will find my super powerful god parents, also I’m the most powerful person ever.

2 Likes

arent we supposed to give a title not a topic?

2 Likes

lmaoo it’s part of the joke to be super descriptive of the title to add really cliche elements to it

2 Likes

You go to the kitchen for a glass of water in the middle of the night, and everything goes black. You wake up in some medieval like dungeon tower with books about magic everywhere. Turns out, your kidnapper is actually an advanced wizard who will help you find your missing and very powerful god parents. He is also surprisingly super hot and young. He lets you out of your chains and tells you that you are a very powerful witch, whose powers have been suppressed. Will you home and build up your powers and look for your parents or fall for the tricks of the evil overlord who doesn’t want your godparents to be found?

next title: My best friend dragged me along to a concert and I hate the singer, but i used to like them until they did something bad (or so the media says). I had a chance encounter with him after the concert and we kiss, and suddenly i’m pregnant with twins??? And my parents are super strict and basically hate me, so they are finding subtle ways to kill me (which never seem to work).

1 Like

wow… i like your user… :smirk: :smirk:

1 Like

Aww thank you, dear!! :heartbeat: