Hiring for an Art Group - Looking for Forum artists [CLOSED]

heyy, just wanted to let you know that I am applying! but i am gonna need until may 14 to submit the application just bc i wanna get some time to gather some more recent examples together :crescent_moon:

2 Likes

Okay I’ll keep the form open till the 14th then, thank you for considering!

1 Like

heyy, just wanted to let you know that I am applying! Pm me when ur starting 1

1 Like

Thank you for applying, the form ends this Friday due to a request but it may end early this week and we’ll send a PM to those who were selected. Thank you for considering! :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Hi I sent u my examples did u receive it??

1 Like

hi, are you still hiring?

1 Like

Until she messages the shop is no longer hiring the form will still be up, if you would like to apply fill out the form please.

1 Like

Apologies, was out of town for a few days. Yes, I received your examples, thank youu for applying. Once we closed the form, we’ll go over everyone and select the members.

Yes, we’re still hiring! The form is gonna be up till Friday due to a request. Sorry for not replying sooner!

Thank you love!

1 Like

I just submitted my request and will send examples later

1 Like

Episode Forum Username: @EpiCrazyKat
Episode Instagram (If you have one.): N/A
Email (If you have an episode email, if not leave it blank): You don’t have to fill this, for privacy reasons.
What do you love to do? (Covers, Splashes, PFP, Art Scenes, Character Cards, Banners, Overlays, Backgrounds, Random Edits, other.) : I can do story cards, basic splashes, basic text overlays, character creation, and character outfits
How do you describe your art style? (Editing, Drawing, or mixed of both.): Editing
What is your timezone? Um, Eastern Daylight?
What is your request limit? Depends on what request I get, but 5 should be the norm
How active are you in the community? (From a scale on 1 to 10): For now, I’d say a 10, I’ve visited the Forums everyday after creating an account
What type of styles will you only accept requests from? (Classic, Ink, Limelight): All 3
How long does it take you to finish one request? Depends on how much free time I have, and again, what requests I get, but it should take anywhere from 1 hour to 4-5 days.
Are you a part of other art groups or shops, if so how many? (It’s fine if you are, just curious.) Not atm
Why do you want to join this art group? (Just curious, and honesty is okay, don’t worry!)
It seems like it would be fun, I can improve what weak editing skills I have, and yeah that’s about it :kissing:

I’ll post the examples soon :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you love! I’ll look forward to it!

Examples:

cooltextorange-removebg-preview

@SASB These are just a few, let me know if I should include more :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Can u reply from that message I will send more egs

1 Like

Of course, sorry I’ll do that soon!

THE HIRING FORM IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED

I’ll be going over the rest of the forms that submitted today, and we will be hopefully sending out the messages later today of the selected applicants. If you were not selected I apologize, but we will recruit more members later on after everything is settled!

Thank you loves!

3 Likes