Hiring for episode group

Good Afternoon,

I’m looking for some people for an episode group. You MUST have an instagram & follow me @writtenby.dee

Here’s what I’m looking for:

• 2-3 readers (must enjoy reading lots of new stories ) This job will include you reading small author stories and narrowing it down to the best one with the other readers. Also, must work well with others & be active!!

• 1 creator (must enjoy creating) This job will include you creating attractive instagram post and sending it to me. Also, must be active and have a good sense of style :wink: !!

I’m want to fill these spots A.S.A.P. If you’re interested please message me on instagram. Do not message me here. Thank you!!

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Okay, awesome!! Thanks for letting me know. :grinning:

1 Like

Must enjoy reading lots of new stories!! This job will include you reading small author stories and narrowing it down to the best one with the other readers. Also, must work well with others, be active, and have a Instagram!! Please message me on Instagram @writtenby.dee if your interested. Thanks!! :heart:

Must enjoy creating!! This job will include you creating attractive Instagram post and sending it to me. Also, must be active, have a good sense of style :wink:, and an Instagram!! Please message me on Instagram @writtenby.dee if your interested. Thanks!! :heart:

We’re looking for the perfect name for our episode group. We’ll be helping small author get more recognition. We need some name ideas so please share them here or DM @writtenby.dee on Instagram. You’ll get a shout out on Instagram if we pick your idea. Thank you!! :kissing_heart:

Recognize The Little
Notice Small Authors

1 Like