Hiring for Trending art shop

Hello there :heavy_heart_exclamation:
Me and another girl created a shop and she added @epy.love too but now she left so it’s my responsibility for the shop
And guess what guys I decided that we should hire some people ( maybe 6 fir starters and then we’ll she how it goes) ( if there eill be needing for hiring again this thread will say open and if it’s full it’ll say closed)
Thanks everyone
Leave what you can do your examples and how many requests you can take at a time :wink:

7 Likes

I’ll join! :slight_smile:
I do covers, splashes, art scenes, banners, CDC and pfps.
I take 3 requests

Gazza's examples
Covers

Untitled62

Art scenes

![27b4ffab089cb4299aef9d8eebf77c3847678f16|281x500]

(upload://hK9XrsTK8n0yRSd2JmPOSUkZYJN.jpeg)

Pfps

Character Detail Cards

Banners

Splashes

download (1)
images
download

I can join!
I make intros/outros , covers, characters, outfits, character card,splashes and banners.(5 requests)

Exemples

Hello! I’m hoping to join! :point_right:t2: :point_left:t2:

I do covers, art scenes, splashes, banners (My specialty), character cards, PFPs, overlays, intros/ outros, characters, and outfits! I can take 5 people at a time. :slight_smile:

Examples

I did a lot of work on my old laptop, and recently got this one, I may not have a ton at the moment, but I could try to revive the others?

@Katy_2 I have a question, does making outfits count?

If not that’s okay :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@GennieG you wanna join? :clown_face:

1 Like

I need to finish this example right quick then I’ll join :tipping_hand_woman:t5:

1 Like

Hello!, I’d like to join!

I do Edited splashes and overlays, Digital Artwork for my Outlines and Covers! :orange_heart:

I take as many request as possible, I usually do my work fast and get it done within a day or so , there is no limit for the Overlays and splashes, Although for the Outlines and covers I only take 3 at a time

Examples!

]

1 Like

Here are my examples!
I can do character cards and custom poses and characters and splashes. I can take 3 :tipping_hand_woman:t5:

I’m confused? Are you the one running this shop? If so can you please answer my question :face_with_hand_over_mouth::laughing::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Heyy! I can so edits (intros , outros , covers, character cards, banners, splashes ) outfits and characters for LL. I can take 4 requests at time.

Exemples

Nope loll, i was just tagging my friend @GennieG because she was desperate for work :clown_face:
Gen im so sorry for exposing you-

2 Likes

:clown_face:

2 Likes

Jaja, that’s ok

2 Likes

idk if i can still join but here

Summary

741d3a4011484f54969b4bce42100b1931096ef9_2_281x500 2bb89d50756f398c4e9c55bd4bfb82e7a9c3cb74_2_281x500

@Katy_2 Hi, I would like to join you art shop if possible. I’ll leave my details down below. Thanks! :smile:

What can I do?

• Small Drawings and Edits
  • Pfp - (Drawn only and can add filters too)
  • Templates
  • Splashes / Banners - (Edits Only)
  • Character Cards - (Both Edit and Drawn)
  • Overlays
  • Outfits / Characters
  • Covers - (Coming Soon)

Examples?

Character Cards

Splashes

Banners

935f78a6d6c294240c6ad92c4b2c09fa59295aff_2_690x345

Pfp

654ba2d21412f5c67e5ffc7852239b0360360ce8_2_503x500 6c0d9faa78c673f6861c24dbc08f73efeff64734_2_503x500

Edit, Draw, or both?
I can do both.

How many request do you take at a time?
I can do three request at a time.

How would you like them to credit you?
Either on Instagram bio or episode forum bio. (Both the same @Epy.ChiefAngel)

Hey, is hiring still open? I would like to join.
I can do splashes(I’m still working on making character cards, I’ll tell you when I’m able to)

My Examples

This drawing was not made by me

I can take 3 requests at a time…

Hello everyone :blush:
Thank you so much for replying but we’re going to have to close that shop BUT we’re going to open a new one and we’re going to also open another topic for hiring and we can tag you all if you want
@Gazza_Episode @Lexy_Bae @shawtyisamelody @aze_nieve @GennieG @gummybears1 @Jeni.Creates @Fierce @Epy.ChiefAngel @PSGirl1316 @DivCp

8 Likes

Hey, Thanks for letting me know! Yeah you can tag me :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Of course, you can tag me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like