Hiring Review Volunteers! (Stargazer's Free Reviews)

Hi guys! I have a review thread:

And I’m looking for some help with it! I’ve got quite a few reviews and have been looking to get a good team to do these so I don’t have so much work and they don’t have to wait so long. Because rn I have a long waiting list and probably not enough time to do them all lol. You don’t have to do this all the time, just looking for anyone willing to do this in their spare time!
At minimum I’m looking for three people:
Someone to provide organization/structure
Someone to handle Instagram/story promotion
And the reviewers of course!

You can have multiple roles and we’ll be deciding how this works as we go. Just fill out this form to apply and reply that you have so we can get a bit of boost to this thread lol.

It doesn’t copy/record your emails so feel free to sign up/do it with whatever email you want to use.

It’s a bit of a long one, but I tried not to make it too long! You don’t have to put long responses but there’s space if you choose to do so. Everything is on that form!

Also, for some reason this post has gotten flagged. No idea why, there isn’t anything wrong with it and it got restored by staff. So please don’t. I’m not promoting my review thread, it has enough traffic already. I’m only asking for some help with it. If you have a problem with this thread please kindly PM me instead💜

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.