Hiring | The Coven | an art group | not accepting anymore apps | opening soon

Welcome to The Coven. An art group dedicated to: creating covers, splashes, art scenes, profile pictures, backgrounds, overlays, poses, and character edits.

• be respectful to all members in The Coven
  • communication is important, as we will be splitting requests up between members. You will be expected to communicate whether or not you feel comfortable completing a request, when you could have the request completed by (don’t worry we aren’t going to rush anyone, it’s just important that we discuss this!), etc
  • If you need a break, or would like to step away from The Coven, that is always understandable. We know that sometimes life happens, just communicate with us, we will either pause or terminate your application depending on your needs/desire.
  • be willing to share your creations via an instagram account for The Coven
  • idk man but I’ll prob update this with more stuff when my brain wants to work properly

Applications are closed :heart:

Looking to hire at least 15 people, maybe more depending on the amount of traffic this receives.

12 Likes

Submitted :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

@Bridi I dont know how to use PMs on here lololol its in a separate thread, can everyone see that reply?? :sweat_smile::sob: or can I just respond and only you can see it lmao

1 Like

Pm is in the message section so the little envelope

1 Like

and no its a private message so only the people invited can see it

1 Like

I’m sorry I can’t join I have alot of stuff at school going on and alot of work to do :disappointed:

2 Likes

That’s okay! I will untag you :heart:

2 Likes

I said in the Pm I can do poses if you’d like?

1 Like

Oh yeah I can do poses, splashes, banners and etc. I’m not thinking of doing all of those things but if necessary I have experience :joy:

2 Likes

same lol I just can’t draw to save myself so uh rip my artistic career

2 Likes

@PropertyofNae accepted for character edits and profile pictures :heart:

2 Likes

EDIT: added in poses, backgrounds and overlays bc I forgot those since I’m a dweeb

@Bridi you should be able to submit your form now!

2 Likes

Submitted

1 Like

Going through all the submitted apps now :heart:

Submitted :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Anna1106Writes I have a question about your application doll

Submitted

1 Like

@zapcV accepted for character edits and splashes :heart:

1 Like

I have some splash examples if u want them now there was no room on the form lol

1 Like

Yes go ahead and post them here, can you do it under a spoiler tab? :slight_smile: :heart:

1 Like