Hit me up with College days entries!

I will read the first 3 chapters and give honest reveiws, so hit me up! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hi :relaxed: This is my and @Mitt college days entry :slight_smile:
we will be happy if you will give us a review :blush:

3320BCF5-571E-4144-874A-5CC0C3CAACFC
3320BCF5-571E-4144-874A-5CC0C3CAACFC.png1228x1697 1.09 MB

Title: College Days: Professor De la Rosa
Style: INK
Genre: Comedy
Description: Professor De la Rosa is starting his first year teaching. How it will change his life? Will he keep his job or will he go back to being his bad boy self? 4 endings, Choices matter
Chapters: 3 (was supposed to be 4 but we didn’t make it :sweat_smile:)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4580036740775936
Thank you so much for doing this :black_heart:

2 Likes

Hello, thank you so much for doing this!! :slight_smile:

Title : College Days: Campus Spirit

Author : Isabella Regnier

Description : Haunted dorms. Shady girls. Players. Dakota’s freshman year of college isn’t going to be as easy as she hopes…

Cover picture : campusss

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5501704394244096

1 Like

just wondering - who did your cover art? It’s wonderful!

1 Like

Co-writer :smile: @Mitt :relaxed: she is really talented

Wow! She really is!

1 Like

Thank you for offering to do this! :hearts:

Title: College Days: Crystallized (LGBTQ+)
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 3 (More to come)
Customization: Yes!
Love Interests: 3
Genre: Romance
Description: Izzy Russo is your typical college freshman.; struggling to discover her place in a brand new environment. To add to the already amounting pressure of college, her mother imposes her strict Catholic and sexist values on her and urges her to fall in line with what she believes to be the “right way to live” for a young lady. Izzy yearns for the freedom that going away to college promises. It’s her chance to branch out and experience things she’s never had the privilege of before. At Exeter University she now has an outlet to express her love for football without her mother’s disapproving comments. She’ll have to learn to stand her ground when she faces the same sexist opposition from some of her male teammates. Outside of sports, Izzy finds herself overwhelmed by her feelings for those of the same sex, pushing her into a tizzy. She struggles with coming to terms with her bisexuality when she believes her religion tells her that it’s wrong. Her entire belief system is shaken to the core in her time at Exeter University. Navigate this extremely complicated, unexpected, and awe-inspiring time alongside Izzy in College Days: Crystallized.

Link to story here.

1 Like

Title: College Days: Behind Closed Doors
Author: JessDeBest
Genre: Drama/Mystery
Story Description: College is all fun and games until you discover what’s behind closed doors. Students disappear one by one, and you’re going to get to the bottom of it.
Instagram: @iwrite.stories
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6459913677111296

1 Like

Here is my entry!

Title: My heart’s quest (cheesy, don’t judge)
Author: Loona
Features: Advanced directing, choices, CC
Genre: Romance/Drama
Description: Pretty, popular girls aren’t supposed to play video games. After years of hiding it from everybody, you finally decide that it’s time be true to yourself.
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6046921959473152

Title: College Days: Who I Am
Author: Ellaria Jameson
Genre: Romance/drama
Episodes: 3 (More episodes coming soon)
Description: A college freshman ready for their life to begin is searching for acceptance and a place to belong. Will they be accepted for who they really are?
Features: LGBT+, choices, choose main character and love interest, character customisation.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5340468616757248

Demi_Lovato_ytoi_posterThumb_Xr7bnVR5fH

Story: College Days: Chasing Stars
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5078883678158848
Genre: Romance

College days:Once in a Lifetime
Style:Limelight
Genre:Romance/Comedy/Drama

College Days: Confessions of a Female Jock
Author: QueenIvy
Would love some brutally honest feedback!

Let me say first i love the cover, and the art in the end of each chapter, it is so beautiful!

The chapters are maybe a little to long, be careful that the reader don’t get bored. There were a few grammar mistakes, but not something you get annoyed by. Maybe change the layers at the last chapter in the bar scene, where the MC walks to the bar.
But when that is said: I likes your story, it is very different from other story’s. I like that the choices matter, it’s making it a lot more exciting! and i likes the end of chapter 3, it makes me want to know what will happen next. I will say it’s a good story, and funny :smile::smile:

1 Like

I have a story called college days: sweet and nice I’m up for reviews and anything on that​:heartpulse::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much for this feedback :relaxed::black_heart:

1 Like

This is my first story ever.
I hope you like it.
Story- College Days Emotions Overloaded
Style- Ink
Genre- Drama
Author- Shona4b
(CC included)

Let me first say i like the plot of the story. But your chapters is a little short, and when they’re short, remember to make something happen, so i won’t get boring. Maybe look a little at your Directing and speechbubbles.
But when that is said:
I like the story, keep writing girl! :heart:

College days; the gifted elite

Because we didnt have enough time, we left a few choices / scenes out. We deleted the male version but, we are busy with a revamped version!

Still, we are happy with the first 3 chapters ( on the image you can see the cover for the revamped version) dont have the one we use now on my pone.

I have been reading a lot of stories, but i must say I’m already in love with yours! :heart_eyes: This story is different from the others i have been reading, and i like the plot and the MC does not know who she is but wants to find out. I’m already waiting for more chapters to read, that’s for sure! :heart:

Your Directing and speechbubbles is on point, really a good story already!