Hit me up with Queer Contest recs!

Now it’s the time to binge - read the stories for this new contest, Queer! I am looking for further recommendations, as I have already read / am reading:

• Queer : Duet by Amber J
  • Queer : Not Heartless by Illustrated
  • Queer: Sweet Nothings by Xandra M
  • Queer : Make me a Geek by Rachelle Faucet
  • Queer : Make Me Stay by Rae
  • Queer : Thinking Out Loud by SA
  • Queer: Sapphire Seas by Juliane Rae
  • Queer : Daisy by Bertha Episode

I am looking for stories with : ENGAGING AND ORIGINAL PLOTS, CHOICES THAT MATTER and ADVANCED, EYE - CATCHING DIRECTING.

Thank you! :sparkles::rainbow:

4 Likes

I can recommend you my story - Queer: Dressed to Kill.

Description:
Organizing a fashion show sounds easy until a homophobic senator wants to ban it and the old enemy comes back. Will you be able to reach your goal?

Choices matter, mini-games, unique plot, lots of drama!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for including me!!! Means a lot!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey!
Here is my story.
𝕋𝕀𝕋𝕃𝔼: 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒓: 𝑩𝒆 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒅-𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍
𝔾𝔼ℕℝ𝔼: 𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒂 / Adventure
𝔻𝔼𝕊ℂℝ𝕀ℙ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ: Dino, a teen psychologist, battles with his past to move on w/his future while dreaming of being a rock star for a day. ©️
LL▪︎LCC▪︎Important Choices▪︎Mini Games▪︎Art Scenes

I hope you read & enjoy it!
Empress Vanessa :dizzy:

1 Like

Well, my story is all of those things so don’t mind my self-promotion :sweat_smile:
Title Queer: Camp Heimat
Author Phoenix_Hope
Genre Drama
Description Your parents send you to an anti-LGBT summer camp to “fix” you, but is the camp really all it’s said to be? Drama, discrimination, and self-discovery add up to the longest summer of your life…
Cover

1 Like

Hello there!

If you could check out my new story, Queer: Supercut, it would mean a lot to me!

Author: Meghan M
Description: Julia has always been a hopeless romantic, but when she gets a dream of kissing a stranger, she knows that this stranger is “the one”. Is it just a dream or will it be a reality?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4867419925577728
Genre: Adventure
Style: Limelight
Cover:

Current Reads: 20
Instagram: meg.thewriter

1 Like
  • Queer: Lasting Love by star.mgx
  • QUEER: The Art ot the Red Robin by mickel.
1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Hey, Lisa! Hope you’ll give my story a chance :purple_heart:

Limelight, Points System, Deep Characters, Full Customisation, Plot Twists, 3 Love Interests :green_heart: :yellow_heart: :orange_heart:

Story name - Queer: My Worst Distraction
Genre - Drama
Authur - meggwriter / Inst - meggwriter
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4687315320635392

Description :
Betrayal has turned your whole life upside down. Can you have a fresh start in a new town? Especially when it comes that someone knew what you did last summer.
⠀⠀
And the general idea:
This story is about betrayal and forgiveness. Every character has a powerful story behind his behaviour. And you’ll find out all the dirty secrets one by one. There’s no bad characters in the story. They are just people with their own fears.

Thank you!

1 Like

Mine is:
Title: Queer: Blended
Author: Matilda
Genre: Drama
Description: Althea and Maximo have been married for 15 years and have 2 kids. But when one of them can no longer deny their sexuality, will the family fall apart? Choice of MC, CC, LGBTQ LI.

Choices matter very much for the relationships around you. You get / lose points for 4 main characters and there are others affected by additional choices.

Here’s mine and @Danielle318 's story!

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4558247446773760
Description: Follow Detective Hudson who has spent their life trying to put their family’s tragic history behind them until a new serial killer threatens to uncover the past. M/F MC, 4 LI, CM
Author: Elle
Genre: Mystery
CC: Limited
Choices matter and there are multiple points systems!
My Instagram: @eliseclairmont.episode

1 Like

Title Queer: love boat (5 Episodes so far)
Summary it’s a mystery/romance about a dramatic, idyllic dating show (on a cruise ship) where everything runs smoothly until one of the contestants starts killing off the competition.
Author softcookiesCOLLAB (one of us is bi, the other’s pan)
Genre romance/mystery
Diversity most characters fall somewhere in the LGBTQ+ Community & half the characters are POC
Link episodeinteractive.com/s/6691871429820416
Note the title card is prolly generic as it hasn’t been approved as of May 20th

Would love it if you could check out my story! :sparkling_heart:

Title: Queer: Shoot Your Shot
Author: Lys
Instagram: @episode.lys
Genre: Romance (Rom-Com)
Description: Dating in college can be complicated… When a hot basketball player gets your attention, will you have what it takes to shoot your shot?

• Limelight
  • Full CC (MC, LI, and Best Friend) + Choose MC’s Body Type (Plus, Athletic, Generic, or Soft), and MC’s Name
  • Female LI + Choose to Date a Tomboy or a Femme
  • Character Points & Mini-Games

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4843176726822912

sys cover small

1 Like

My entry is called Queer: Identity Unknown and it would mean the world to me if you could read it.

My friends entry is called Queer: Misleading by @kylie.writes

Title: Queer: The Queer Kids
Author: irregular shape
Instagram: @irregular.shape.epi
Description: People are going missing in a high school and it’s up to you to solve the mystery. Throw in a HOT new friend, a murderous gang and a mysterious necklace too, and you’ve got yourself a very sticky situation! CC, CHOOSE GENDER, POINTS, MINI GAMES
Style: Limelight
Chapters : 3, more coming soon
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5233356507906048
Instagram: @irregular.shape.epi
Cover:

Hi @LisaMarie97 , feel free to check out my entry if you want :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title - Queer: Love Intruder
Style - Limelight
Genre - Adventure/Romance
Description - Ready for the adventure of a lifetime, bad girl Meghan decides to join the n°1 lesbian dating show where her ability to judge character is put to the test. Caribbean sun, 10 sexy contestants, 1 intruder. Will she have the summer of her life or get horribly fooled? It’s up to you!
Comments - Limited CC // Multiple LIs // LGBT // Advanced Directing // Choices Matter // Minigames
Instagram - @nicky.writes
Link - https://episodeinteractive.com/s/6229304377802752