Hm, Quick Question

Now, I know you have families who argue over stupid things, and don’t talk to each other no more, but let me ask you guys one question.

Has any of your family members got back together with the person who they argued with about one simple stupid thing? Whether it is you, or a family member. Did they made up, or still don’t talk to each other no more…

1 Like

so this is a kinda long family story

so long ago I was like seven my dad brother cut of his entire family. because of his wife who is an abusive bitch. after that, we did not hear anything from him. he did not even show at his moms funeral. I was very sad over that. especially since I lost my cousin who I loved. years pass
I was 19 I think when it happens. he left her for another woman, who also is a bitch but at least that woman is not abusive. and do not keep him for seen his family. yes, he has come back into our life. it is kinda strange to have him back

though after leaving his wife he was no longer allowed to see his daughter my cousin. her mom has filled my cousin head with lies about our family to her so she won’t even talk to us. I tried.

also, note the reason we were cut off was some very stupid reasons. like they were supposed to babysit my aunt’s cat and she left her keys in there mail box. (apparently, the woman thought her husband was about to leave him) and also something about my grandpa wanted some money back they had burrow. note my grandpa is really nice he did not demand the money back he just asked if they could begin to pay them back. instead, they took a loan and paid all back at once and told him to never contact them again

so yeah this has been hard on the entire family

1 Like

wow…

No. They. Have. Not.

have not what?

1 Like

Some of my family have not gotten back together

1 Like

oh okay.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

Another question: Do you feel like someone in the family WOULD WANT to get the family back together even if they don’t agree to it.

1 Like

I’m going to tag you in something hold on

1 Like

maybe?

1 Like

ok

1 Like

We’ve always gotten back together. I’ve ran away because my household was abusive once, when I was 10. Called ChildLine, said they’d help out. I got a happily ever after, I guess. I couldn’t ask for more from them now.

1 Like

About 16 or 17 years ago when I wasn’t born, my cousin who was about 3 years old threw a rock in my aunt’s eye. My uncle(the husband of the aunt who was hit) and his wife stopped speaking with my cousin and his parents for about 15 or more years. About a year ago they made up but they still don’t speak too often.
I can’t understand why my uncle was so stupid to do this after a small mistake a 3 year old did, he was too small to understand what he’s doing.

1 Like

wow

1 Like

welp it seems my fam is getting back together n makes me happy. im glad. :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.