wtf lucky track him dowN

1 Like

Y’all make weird topics <3 but still ily :cupid::joy:

2 Likes

ilym :triumph::cupid:

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart::relieved:

1 Like

:joy::joy: the first time I fell in love with an Australian was when MaryKate and Ashley Olsen when to Australia in their movie “Our Lips are Sealed” :heart_eyes::rofl: I decided then and there I was gonna move to Australia :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::drooling_face:

2 Likes

my uncle told me he was moving to australia & asked if i wanted to come so i was like no cus there wasnt any reason & now i regret saying that cus australia is like where the hot people are born :sleepy:

lMAO I SOUND SO THIRSTY SORRY :sob::skull::skull:

:joy::joy: I’m planning to go to Sydney in December if I save up the money :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

take me w you

:joy::joy: yes you do but everyone needs a hobby :rofl:

1 Like

:joy: one of my good friends lives 5 hours from Sydney so he’s gonna meet up with me :yum:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: I should get @Samuel to come to Sydney too when I try to go… we can all go out for me Birthday :heart_eyes::yum:

2 Likes

:joy: I doubt he will tho… :frowning: they live on the complete opposite side of Australia it’s like me living in Philadelphia and telling my from from LA to come visit me :sob::triumph::joy:

2 Likes

Australians are so fUcKiNg HoT

1 Like

:joy: yea it’s like 3 hours from Philadelphia to Vegas :heart_eyes::triumph:

I definitely need to go back there Vegas is a blast :heart_eyes::joy:

2 Likes

osrs :triumph:

1 Like

So much more hot than the unattractive Scottish Bois at my school smh

1 Like

im homeschooled so i cant relate :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Damn, I kinda wish I was homeschooled but I’d probably be more of a loner than I am now lmao

1 Like