Ho do i do this? becouse it is the first time i do it

Ho, can I make them sit at the picknick place?

i know spot directing but they have to go to the place first and then they have to sit and then i can place them with spot directing if i use spot directing now it is really strange…

use this

&zoom on… (use the tutorial sent above to understand) in (time)

@CHARACTER1 walks to spot (you’ll need to spot the character STANDING where the picnic is) AND CHARACTER 1 faces left AND CHARACTER2 walks to spot (you’ll need to spot the character STANDING where the picnic is) AND CHARACTER2 faces right

@pause for 1

@CHARACTER1 is kneel reach AND CHARACTER 2 is kneel_reach AND CHARACTER1 is kneel_reach
@pause for 0.5
@CHARACTER1 spot… AND CHARACTER1 is (insert sit animation of choice) AND CHARACTER1 faces left AND CHARACTER2 spot… AND CHARACTER2 is (insert sit animation of choice) AND CHARACTER2 faces right

Hope this works

i never get that done, why zooming in it?

1 Like

So that the characters can be seen clearer

oh and just a note there was an error in the code I sent earlier I’ve updated it now

But normaly you have to say @ scaracter walks from right to screen center AND CHARACRER faces left but now they have to go rear and then i can spot them or am i wrong?

You can say @CHARACTER walks to spot… AND CHARACTER is walk_rear AND CHARACTER faces left/right

1 Like

Whit him i get an error an there is not really a good animation for him to sit

@DR RENAUD walks to spot 1.280 37 231 in 3AND DR RENAUD is walk_rear AND DR RENAUD faces right then DR RENAUD is sit
@ANNEKE walks to spot 1.280 196 257 in 2 AND ANNEKE is walk_rear AND ANNEKE faces right then ANNEKE is idle_sit_legs_up

Now I get this, she is sitting good but much too high and for him, I can’t find a sitting position like hers

script:

@follow ANNEKE to screen center in zone 1
@ANNEKE walks to spot 1.280 169 -9 AND ANNEKE faces left

ANNEKE (talk_happy_agree)
Did you make a picknick?

DR RENAUD (talk_flirt)
Yes, I did, come let’s sit.

@DR RENAUD walks to spot 1.280 37 231 in 3 AND DR RENAUD is walk_rear AND DR RENAUD faces right then DR RENAUD is sit
@ANNEKE walks to spot 1.280 196 257 in 2 AND ANNEKE is walk_rear AND ANNEKE faces left then ANNEKE is idle_sit_legs_up

You need to change her position before she sits down

So now that she is in her sitting position spot her correctly and the spots that I’ve highlighted below

@CHARACTER1 spot… AND CHARACTER1 is (insert sit animation of choice) AND CHARACTER1 faces left AND CHARACTER2 spot… AND CHARACTER2 is (insert sit animation of choice) AND CHARACTER2 faces right

need to be the spots that you’ve just recorded

and the reason the sizes are odd is because you haven’t scaled them correctly when you spotted them

But i don’t find an animation that is good for him sitting there in the style like she does.

There isn’t really one for male characters

The one you have is about as good as it gets unless you’re willing to create and animate an overlay

here is ok now but he is sitting bizare and ho can i do that with an overlay?

1 Like

You would need an overlay of his legs from his knees to his feet in the outfit he’s using

It’s quite hard to explain

that i never could do…

1 Like