Ho do i place the waither at the bar

I have put in a script but the waither is nowere to be seen. What’s wrong here?
script:

INT. BAR - DAY

@cut to zone 1

&NIELS spot 1.266 72 2 in zone 1 at layer 6 AND NIELS faces right AND NIELS is talk_happy_agree
&MARC spot 1.294 232 -13 in zone 1 at layer 5 AND MARC faces left AND MARC is nod_loop
&WAITHERMAN spot 0.429 235 499 in zone 1 at layer 0 AND WAITHERMAN faces left AND WAITHERMAN is tinker_loop_rear tinker_loop_rear&BACKGROUND6 spot 0.511 190 455 in zone 1 at layer 2 AND BACKGROUND6 faces right AND BACKGROUND6 is nod_loop
NARRATOR
Pause.

thanks

You made him really small, try making the scale 1.280 instead of 0.429

1.280 were do i put that instead off what.

thanks

&WAITHERMAN spot 1.280 235 499 in zone 1 at layer 0 AND WAITHERMAN faces left AND WAITHERMAN is tinker_loop_rear

Can someone give me a script with 5 people in that bar

in zone 1
Waither
Niels
Marc

in zone 2

anneke
Dr renaud

in zone .

some characters

the spot directing i will do myself but the waither has to tinker_loop_rear tinker

please

Do you want the waiter behind the bar? If so, you need to upload an overlay that has only the bar table

yes i would like that, but the background is in episode i did not uploaded it myself so there hase to be an overlay No? But i have not worked with overlays yet.

thanks

You will have to either create your own bar overlay or see if anyone has one already. (the code you have now has him in zone 2 as you put his horizontal location at 500) I just gave basic spot numbers, you sill need to adjust as needed. Here is how your scene should look:

INT. BAR - DAY with BAR OVERLAY at layer 2

&WAITHER spot 1.280 200 0 in zone 1 AND WAITHER faces left AND WAITHER is tinker_loop_rear AND WAITHER moves to layer 1
&NIELS spot 1.280 70 0 in zone 1 AND NIELS moves to layer 3 AND NIELS faces right AND NIELS is talk_happy_agree
&MARC spot 1.280 230 0 in zone 1 AND MARC moves to layer 4 AND MARC faces left AND MARC is nod_loop

&ANNEKE spot 1.280 70 0 in zone 2 AND ANNEKE moves to layer 5 AND ANNEKE faces right
&DR RENAUD spot 1.280 230 0 in zone 2 AND DR RENAUD moves to layer 6 AND DR RENAUD faces left

&BACKGROUND6 spot 0.511 190 455 in zone 3 AND BACKGROUND6 moves to layer 2 AND BACKGROUND6 faces right AND BACKGROUND6 is nod_loop

NARRATOR
Pause.

Bar overlay right here. Use this @Zoekezoef. Give creds to @MadisonW

2 Likes

with your script there is nothing wrong i think but i can’t see it because it gives an error with the overlay, it is an overlay that i already had and uploaded it, i just saw it and it cals MESSY BAR
and it is apporved so i don’t know why it gives an error.

You have to change the name to your overlay name

INT. BAR - DAY with BAR OVERLAY at layer 2

replace BAR OVERLAY with MESSY BAR

1 Like

That is a great look i took this from @Anya_R : and changed the overlay here is the result lol.

it quith funny i love it but not for my story lol hihi thanks @Anya_R :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

this is the script i don’t understand why she is nor looking to her custumors there is never reathen rear: this is the script:

INT. BAR - DAY with MESSY BAR at layer 2
@cut to zone 1

&WAITHERMAN spot 1.280 200 200 in zone 1 AND WAITHERMAN faces right AND WAITHERMAN is tinker_loop_rear AND WAITHER moves to layer 1
&NIELS spot 1.280 70 0 in zone 1 AND NEIL moves to layer 3 AND NIELS faces right AND NIELS is talk_happy_agree
&MARC spot 1.280 230 0 in zone 1 AND MARC moves to layer 4 AND MARC faces left AND MARC is nod_loop

&ANNEKE spot 1.280 70 0 in zone 2 AND ANNEKE moves to layer 5 AND ANNEKE faces right
&DR RENAUD spot 1.280 230 0 in zone 2 AND DR RENAUD moves to layer 6 AND DR RENAUD faces left

&BACKGROUND6 spot 0.511 190 455 in zone 3 AND BACKGROUND6 moves to layer 2 AND BACKGROUND6 faces right AND BACKGROUND6 is nod_loop

NARRATOR
Pause.

LOL. I said you had to make adjustments as needed. I put random numbers because I don’t know your layout off the top of my head. :smiley:

i know but spot directing is not a problem i can do that but she stands the other side.

If you want her to face left, when they are rear, you have to do the opposite. She needs to face right.

yes that i already did.

she stays rear… :joy: