Ho do i place the waither at the bar

Then I don’t understand the question, you want her in the middle? OR do you want her to face forward. I see now why I had an error as well, I spelled NIELS name wrong at his layer and I put the waitress at 200 vertically instead of 0 which is why she’s high up. Middle of the screen would be 160. Also, you don’t need @cut to zone 1. The default setting for the scene starts in zone 1.

SO

INT. BAR - DAY with MESSY BAR at layer 2

&WAITHERMAN spot 1.280 160 0 in zone 1 AND WAITHERMAN faces right AND WAITHERMAN is idle AND WAITHERMAN moves to layer 1
&NIELS spot 1.280 70 0 in zone 1 AND NIELS moves to layer 3 AND NIELS faces right AND NIELS is talk_happy_agree
&MARC spot 1.280 230 0 in zone 1 AND MARC moves to layer 4 AND MARC faces left AND MARC is nod_loop

If you want the waitress to face them, then change tinker_loop_rear to idle. If you want her to look like she’s making a drink, you may have to use tinker_kneel_loop and then adjust her vertical number to 100 or so.

i just want the waither to look not rear but in front off the clients so she can talk with them actually it is a he, but i will change that lol.

Sorry, from the screenshot, the one facing rear looked like a woman.

SO then

&WAITHERMAN spot 1.280 160 0 in zone 1 AND WAITHERMAN faces right AND WAITHERMAN is idle AND WAITHERMAN moves to layer 1

Also, it looks like they have a naked butt. Maybe add pants?

and niels has to before the counter too.
:rofl:

I keep mis-spelling his name to NEIL as that is how I’m used to it being spelled. Just change the spelling to the correct one when I adjust the layer.

Ok i will look at it.
moment

that is good but know he does not the loop.

Check out Joseph Evans’ YouTube Tutorials.

that is know… thanks anyway :kissing_heart:

i get an error with this and i have not even change the animation:

this is the script and the waither stays rear i want him to face the clients.

&WAITHERMAN spot 1.280 160 0 in zone 1 AND WAITHERMAN faces right AND WAITHERMAN is tinker_loop_rear AND WAITHERMAN moves to layer 1

when i go to zone 2 there is nowbody

this is the script:
@cut to zone 2

&ANNEKE spot 1.280 70 0 in zone 2 AND ANNEKE moves to layer 5 AND ANNEKE faces right
&DR RENAUD spot 1.280 230 0 in zone 2 AND DR RENAUD moves to layer 6 AND DR RENAUD faces left

hello is there still someone there.

Change the animation to the idle and everything is right with the script. Maybe it’s spots?

i will try that thanks