Ho do you place someone in bad?

I have used the position is sit but the bad is straight and a character can’t be straight?Thanks

If you need your question answer send it here. We will me more then happy to help!

1 Like

You don’t need to have the characters lying down if your bed background looks like this. If you have a background like this, then your characters will need to remain standing, because if you use animations such as “talk_neutral_lay” the character will not be the correct way and possibly off the side of the screen.
how%20to%20-%20bed%20time
However, if your background is more like this you will need to find a way around it. Most people just put the characters along the bed as there is no other way to place them.
how%20to%20-%20bed%20time2
I hope this helped you! :smile:

1 Like

Moved to Creator’s Corner as it involves scripting questions. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

no i have to find a background that is a bath… were do i find that???

But it is a directing problem. a script problem?

Technically, it’s asking how to do something script-related. :wink: Since Creator’s Corner is listed as questions on the Episode writing language, I understood the question to be related to the language. :smile:

1 Like

But it was in the creating corner by directing problems, i don’t understand? x

1 Like

Since there’s no actual script or code being displayed, you’re only asking how something is done, there’s no need to put it in Directing Helps and Tips. :wink:

where do i have to put it then in art? it was supposed to be that someone explained to me with a script ho i had to do it. x

It is fine here. You don’t need to move it. :wink:

1 Like