Hogwarts Houses💅🏻

BI- The harry potter fandom never fails to surprise me didnt we all have that ONE TEACHER that was in loveeee with it and would be like ‘YOu mUST rEad tHE BoOks bEFOre The mOVIES’

REMEMBER WHEN JK SAID EVERYONE WAS GAY

I used to have a crush on draco

2 Likes

i watched it years ago, but the first movie bored me for some reason so i stopped. i remember wanting to punch both ron AND hermione in the face because they annoyed me…:eyes:

(hermione became my favorite, along with luna)

1 Like

chile can we talk about this

hermione shouldve ended up with harry and ik yall hate me for this but cmon rons sister whatever her name was like WASNT SHE A CHILD WHEN THEY FIRST MET

anyways-

2 Likes

i felt NOTHING with ron and mione. like, even JK admitted she wanted to kill ron because she regretted putting them together, right?? or was that cannon? idek

1 Like

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JK BE ADMITTING EVERYTHING BYE

Chile like i hurt for harry they were literally the og how could she go for the goldfish but he was a sweetheart tho…kinda…i lied

1 Like

and if they made characters lgbtq, i have a feeling luna would be pan or wouldn’t label herself🤷🏻‍♀️

but jk really passed that up…

1 Like

chile ion believe anyone she said was gay was gay she just discovered what gay meant and wanted to be relateable or sum

1 Like

yeah, maybe it was for the public? “oh, more gay? more viewers!” and that’s f*cked up

1 Like

I’m a ravenclaw

2 Likes

i’m a hufflepuff😌

1 Like

I am a Slytherin too.

Omg same!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.