Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry RP sign-ups

communication
community
general

Hello everybody!! I am creating this because I think it would be interesting.

Description

Welcome to Hogwarts!! School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Find your house, make new friends, and uncover the mysteries it has in store.

Use the format below to create your character:

Oasis Kala
5th year Gryffindor ( first years read til bottom )
Pure-blood
Age 16
Face claim
My links aren’t working 😐 It’s Madeleine Petsch 
Shy but fierce. Introvert. Responsible. MIRP
Parents died when she was 8. Older Brother takes care of her. MIRP

Rules
~~~~~~~
**NO OP CHARACTERS** Everybody has to have at least 2 weaknesses

**ONLY ORIGINAL CHARACTERS** You cannot be Hermione, Harry, Ron, Ginny, etc. You have to create your own characters

**DO NOT USE ANY UNFORGIVABLE CURSES** Unless given permission, you are _not_ to use unforgivable curses

**BREAKING ANY OF THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN BEING KICKED FROM THE ROLEPLAY**

First years, based off of your personality and background, I will pick your houses for you. Make sure they’re good!! 

Have fun!!

Reserve one female, first year. (I’ll fill out the form a little later) this RP idea would be awesome btw

I agree, but how exactly does it work?

It’s just a RP set in Hogwarts. Of course there will be a mystery and I’ll give clues to what it is.

Oh cool! I just don’t exactly know how the role plays with or at all! If you don’t mind explaining… :sweat_smile:

I’m a massive potter head so this sounds fun!!

Natalie Lennard
5th year Ravenclaw
Half-blood
Age 16
Face claim: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0193/6253/products/a889black1_400x.jpg?v=1513367628

Is this okay?

Macey Miller
3rd year Ravenclaw
Half-Blood
Age 13
Face Claim (first photo with green background) https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/265008759307224989

Yup

Love this idea! reserve for a first year. I will do my face claim soon!

I have made a sign up form @livvy613 if you would like to use it please PM me!!
Here is the link
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd4Owing2bxvE83ZjRuo-p2qQ_sxjSRtUB1I8KNDihWu3xGaA/formResponse

Dylan Rivers
First year, half blood
Face claim:

Fierce, outgoing, bold, sometimes comes off as rude, extrovert (due to being bullied in previous muggle schools for having red hair and bright green eyes)

She finds it hard to make friends because of her bold personality, and she gets into physical fights easily. Her pure blood mother died when she was five, so her muggle father had to raise her, but made sure she knew about her magical qualities and cherished them until she could go to Hogwarts.

Hey, I believe someone has already started a Hogwart RP. In this RP community, we don’t like to have duplicate threads. So, if you do want to continue with this then please contact the original owner, @EmilyTheWitch (RP) to check that they no longer continue their one and its okay for you to do so.
Before posting, we also try to ask/recommend that people use the ideas thread to see how many people actually want this RP to happen. This also helps to generate a group to tag to participate.

If you want to RP, then all you need to know is here, so please read it, so that everyone follows the same guide.

Cheers,
Caliope

:confused:

@Jeremy or @Sydney_H close this thread please

Topic closed by OP request. :wink: