Hold on and stay strong!

communication

There is a cartoon series called Power Puff Girls. :wink:
Things need time to grow.

I don’t really know much about cartoon series, so it’s no wonder I don’t know them…

But what if the seeds never get to the ground. Or what if they land on a place, where they are not able to grow?
What can I do? Can you help me with this question?

If you really want me to… But I had to learn that you cannot force help or advice onto people, just like friendship you can make an offer, but should accept it if it’s rejected. If you try too hard you will end up hurting yourself.

?:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I think you understood me wrong

You made your offer to help and listen, if someone really needed you, they would come.

You still understood me wrong, but just ignoring that fact doesn’t help. Have to do something now. And I know, that someone would have come.
But my old one, was very quite at the beginning and once out of the blue a very nice person, contacted me and needed help. Now she is one of the best friends I have and she is amazing. I am happy, I didn’t give up. I didn’t listen to others, who would have said, that this a waste of Thread.
I’m very glad, that I didn’t give up. And here too. I’ll wait and wait and never give up.

Maybe no one will ever need me, but that’s okay. :slight_smile: I am only offering help, I never forced anyone. :slight_smile:

That is good, I never said you should give up. :+1:

Just because no one reacted doesn’t mean that no one wants/needs help. It can also mean that are afraid of asking for it.
If I am being honest in some times of my life I would have to loved to see a thead like this. Being able to talk - being able to ask for help. But I don’t know if I would have had the courage to answer to one.

True, but people should do the first step, it makes the others easier. And with a kind community like this they have a good surrounding to start with. You know the saying: Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and you feed him for the rest of his life. :wink:

:wave::heart::eyes:

Helping people is something beautiful…

OOOO ITS A MIX BETWEEN PINKIE PIE AND A POWERPUFF GIRL !!

(Sorry, I was into that kinda stuff when I was younger XD)

Aww, you’re sweet :clap: :blush:

Feeling worthless…

Why? You do not have to prove anything, your time will come. :gem:

Thanks, Thorsten.

Talk to people :slightly_smiling_face:

I guess I could try that.