Holiday edit challenge (open)

Hello everyone! We, Pixies, are organising a HOLIDAY EDIT CONTEST for Christmas and New Year. The following pics will explain the other things.

HEC11 HECC2 HECC3 HECC4 HECC5%20(1)

Click for the themes!

HECC5

SOME IMPORTANT INFO

• We start exactly at Dec 1.
  • Happy news is that we allow entries from the forums too coz there is so many talented artists here too. We would like to see the creativity of everyone.
  • Every entry will receive a free shoutout in IG.
  • If you’re interested, reply to this post that you are interested and I will add you to the list.
  • You will get a reminder when the Challenge starts that is on Dec 1.
  • The most favourite entry will receive a permanent place in our highlights! With ur forum/IG acc!
  • NOTE: This is mostly for fun! No drama here! Just pure creativity and talent! Anyone can join.
  • No need of using the hashtag here. But entries must be sent in this thread!
  • If you have IG, You can follow us at epi.pixies.
  • Edit can be Drawn or Edited (Not drawn)

Contestants:

Good luck everyone! Please share this thread or tag someone here, so we can see more of your creativity. :smile:

6 Likes

oooh im interested in this!

1 Like

Perfect. I will add you to the list then.

1 Like

I’m interested :smirk:

1 Like

1 Like

I’m interested

1 Like

Okay thank you

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Ooo I’m interested :star_struck:

2 Likes

@MG_789 i added u :smile:
@BB.Baby - ur welcome hun :smile:

2 Likes

Bump :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Entries are still welcomed!

• @Jubels
  • @BB.Baby
  • @Kaylee5
  • @MG_789
    Just reminder two more days to go for the challenge! I hope you guys are ready! :hugs:
    Pls do share this to your frnds so we can get more entries. The more, the merrier!
My tags: (I am sry if u guys didnt want to be tagged.)

If you guys are interested, pls read the first post and follow the rules and have fun!
@BlueSnowflake09 @Akella @Turtle_Cat @Epi_Info @CelestialMoon @DigiKat @ArtisticWaffle @Shadow666 @Cassandra_Dean @Jen_Epi @Shuka @Problematic_Patrick @CalyPhina @Eva_Diva1 @Shadow666 @Shanny.Episode @SASB @Silver_Shadow @k.w.episode @Neptune @PropertyofNae @Marii.writes @Baby_Blue @rubywrites @Cami_epy @Nency_episode @shyshy1014 @Captain_vanilla @LanaAugustine @Fernanda2 @CD_Erugo @keiji @MysteryMaker @Linlin330 @lvqbrl @Abimations4 @Killerfrost @cxsey @Madeha @Jayl

5 Likes

How come I never saw this thread !!! OF COURSE I’M JOINING LMAO !!!

2 Likes

I’m interested :blush:

2 Likes

“I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently? …"

Welcome to the Holiday Edit Challenge! It’s the first week so, it’s SNOW ! Artists you have one week from today, show us your talent and let us share it with others! If anyone new wants to join, check out our main post on our page.

red-wallpaper-preview-29

Here’s a reminder for those who commented on our main post.

Good luck to every artist who is gonna participate! LETS START THE CELEBRATION! We follow IST time by the way!

4 Likes

So it can be drawn or edited :thinking:

2 Likes

yep ur wish

1 Like

Totally doing it

1 Like