HOLIDAY TIME IS HERE! what's your favorite thing about the holidays? :))

My fave thing about the holidays is time off school

1 Like

Christmas-I LOVE presents, but the best thing is that I get to see my cousin.
I love baking cookies and not going to school :rofl:

2 Likes

THE VIBESSS

THE MUSICCC

It’s just so cozy :)) I also love wearing blankets and warm clothes :two_hearts:

2 Likes

having two weeks off of school :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Eggnog!

That’s it. That’s the only thing I look forward to.

4 Likes

Well it isn’t holiday time here :laughing: but im excited for winter

2 Likes

the vibez. even going to school isn’t bad leading up to christmas because it just feels happier? idk lmao

1 Like

def bingeing on harry styles, louis tomlinson and 1d songs

i’ve got hols in a month and me bday is coming so i guess the best part of hols is celebrating me bday!!

2 Likes

chiLl weather (68-70º F i live in Miami so THATS why) + cookies and blankets + movies :crazy_face:

oh yeah and 3 weeks without hell aka known as school

3 Likes

Halloween - I can be irresponsible and hangout with my friends (nothing illegal, I swear), and my parents aren’t hovering like usual. Plus, the costumes and the cute kiddos. We gave out king sized candy bars last year and the kids’ reactions were priceless.

Valentine’s - I typically just buy gifts for my friends, but this year I have a boyfriend. I just like giving gifts to people and reminding them they’re loved – even if platonically. Kind of hoping one of my friends will actually think of me this year and get me something. I love giving, but it hurts to realize no one ever thinks of you, 'ya know?

Thanksgiving - One word: stuffing.

Christmas - I don’t know if Christmas is stressful for anyone else, but I personally dislike Christmas. We have family always over and there’s too much cleaning because my mom’s stressed and overdoes it. Cancelled school and sleeping in is the only great thing.

St. Patrick’s - My quirky church friends get super into it, and it’s actually really fun because they have dessert potlucks. Plus, their houses look rad.

Easter - Me and my dad sneaking Cadbury eggs from the top shelf in the pantry.

New Year’s - My church hosts a dance until 12:30AM which is pretty dope. I always get to vibe with my friends and eat candy.

3 Likes

Everything about Christmas is my favourite :pleading_face::pleading_face::heart::heart: The decorations the specials and whenever I go out in every store I see trees ornaments which makes me child everytime :heart::heart::heart:
All the amazing occasions are special

1 Like

I genuinely don’t know. I haven’t properly celebrated any holiday in 6 years. I guess I like having time off to waste and talk to my friends? I don’t really like spending time with family, and I never get gifts. However, my birthday is right after the holidays in January so I always look forward to that!

1 Like

@Amphia yep, all true words spoken! It’s going to be hard to stay inside especially with Christmas parties and all, but people are trying to make it work lol
The holiday season is all about giving joy and celebrating your friends and family (and the holiday too, if you do.) :joy:
@Cakelover that I can’t argue with!
@Maeverie.Rivera oooo yes baking cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve night!!! my mom still makes my brother and I bake with her every night, every year :sweat_smile: Also, that’s nice you get to spend time with your cousin! xx
@Epi_rj yesssss!!! My mom tries to get us matching pajamas every year and they are always SO COMFYYYYY.
@Hellchaser yes, it’s truly so nice! lmao
@CiCe I haven’t tried eggnog before, I always have wanted to. a lot of people say it’s disgusting?
@MMG Yeah, winter is coming and that’s exciting!!
@anon73049647 For sure! that makes sense! I feel like everything becomes lighter because of the holidays. teachers treat you nicer hahah
@pri.2112 LOL LOVE THAT. ooo so you get the double the celebration, that’s cool! lucky you!!
@_sienna Hahaha, omg that must be cold for you. where I live, it’s SUCH A WHIRLWIND. one day it’s hot and the next it’s cold. don’t want to expose my state, but I’m pretty sure it’s obvious :expressionless:
@lynne.harper Christmas can be stressful, especially if you’re hosting a party or dinner! last year, we had family over from overseas, which was basically everyone from my mom’s side of the family. Since they were staying at my house for like two or three weeks, I had to accommodate a lot of things. it was just super stressful leading up to it because we had to make sure everything was perfect. And of course people think of you! You have your friends and boyfriend, don’t forget about them. :))
@tonywrites Yes, that’s very true! Christmas makes me feel like I’m living in my childhood again. hahah
@Krithi.epi Aw, I’m sorry to hear that!! I’m glad you can spend time with your friends. that’s what is important!

9 Likes

Aw I hope your holidays go well!

prolly going to be hard with covid

They lie!!! Lol. Jk jk. It’s an acquired taste. :woman_shrugging:t5: I drink the non-alcoholic one because I don’t want to die. Lol

1 Like

My joy comes from poking things with sticks

1 Like

it’s a routine :relaxed:

1 Like

The atmosphere, there’s Christmas stuff everywhere, in the streets, in everyone’s front yard, music in all the stores, the sales. The only downside is all the Christmas shopping i have to do :pensive: dont get me wrong I love giving gifts but I hate being in the mall at Christmas time cause EVERYONE is in the mall, hell I even saw the prime minister at the mall once, it’s horror for an anti social person like me constantly having to avoid bumping into people you know

@CiCe Hahaha very true. I guess I’ll just have to try it for myself to see if it’s actually disgusting or not lol
@LemonProductions :joy: :joy: love that!!
@lexiplaysepisode Yes, you make some great points! everyone (mostly) is in spirit in some way, whether it’s decorating their house or dressing up or even playing music! Yes, the downside is definitely the shopping !! the mall gets so BUSY AND IT’S SO ANNOYING AT TIMES

3 Likes