Holly's Art Contest! <3

Itโ€™s no problema

Iโ€™m going to enter <333, my entry should be done during the week!!!

1 Like

Thank you Jazzy Hands!

1 Like

can i take 29 pls? :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

This is literally one of the most fun and creative contests Iโ€™ve ever joined. If you plan on having something like this again, pls tag me. :see_no_evil:

I changed VOGUE to EOUGE because I wasnโ€™t sure if episode was going to accept a real magazine name. If they do, lmk and I can do a quick switcharoo! pw: yo

10 Likes

AIJSJWSNWJJS
oh my god - i freaking love it. itโ€™s stunning oh my lord, thank u!! :sparkles:

that means the absolute world, iโ€™m so glad that u had fun!! of course i will, thank u again for entering <3

1 Like

thank u angel!! just pick a number from 1-100 <33

of course, iโ€™ll pm u inspo now! :))

89 :))

1 Like

iโ€™ll pm u ur inspo now, thank u!! :))

Are my dms broken, or has it not come? Not rude just a quick question๐Ÿ’ž

Iโ€™ve just finished my entry :sparkles: yo
I can say that it was a hard challenge for me, but also a creative one, it doesnโ€™t look to great, at first I had an idea, but it didnโ€™t turn out how I wanted and I hope I did a good job :sweat_smile:
also, I didnโ€™t add the texts causeโ€™ I honestly donโ€™t know how and I couldnโ€™t find them :sweat_smile: and let me know if Iโ€™m missing something else

clear version

filtered version

4 Likes

STEPHHHH :pleading_face:
this is so beautiful, i honestly adore it, thank u so much angel!! <33

1 Like

awww :pleading_face: :two_hearts: Iโ€™m so glad that you like it, it means so much to me :smile: and no problem it was my pleasure after all :white_heart:

1 Like

Really sorry this is late ):

Summary

I didnโ€™t add text because Iโ€™m so awkward and I didnโ€™t know what to write hahaha

Sorry, itโ€™s not the best (:

7 Likes

My entry

Filters

10 Likes

TASHAAAA

this is not late at all, nor it is awful!! itโ€™s so stunning, i literally have no words!! :sparkles:
thank u SO MUCH, iโ€™m so happy that u entered!! <33

1 Like

OSKXKWS

BRI I ADORE THIS!! thank u so much, ur so talented!! :pleading_face:

1 Like

No worries hun Iโ€™m glad u like it :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Hiiiiii Iโ€™m backk!

Pass:yo

with words

without words

I didnโ€™t really use the inspo alot so hope it still counts :sweat_smile:

2 Likes