Home - Moving - Traveling

So, I’m in the middle of moving. Got some air at the moment to breathe. I haven’t been on my computer in 2 days. Lol. It feels so wrong. I’ll never get used to it. It’s the most uncomfortable, unstable feeling. Rightly enough, I’m also not so fond of traveling. I like staying in one place, rooted. I prefer certainty and routine over spontaniality.

I was born in Florida, I’ve lived in Florida, Texas, Alabama, South Carolina, and I’ve moved between these places a total of 8 times. (I may have actually technically moved more than 8, but I haven’t stayed in every place I’ve ever lived for 6+ months, so I left those out where I lived for less than 6 months)

This will be number 9, and I know I’ll be moving again in one year to Arizona (I think, that could change between now and then).

So, that said, do you guys like traveling? How many times have you moved or have you stayed in one place all your life? Where is your favorite place to be? Where would you like to live in a perfect world and why?

1 Like

Honestly I hate moving, I should’ve moved 5 times but I’ve only moved three times. I just moved 2 1/2 months ago from my last home, where all my friends are.

1 Like

Is it not the worst thing? What about traveling? I know I’m in a minority there. Lol

1 Like

I love traveling, so long as I get to go home after! :joy:

1 Like