Homesick (No Choices)

Still have one more episode to release. Hope you like it.

3 Likes

Hey Falconr3,

Thank you for this thread. Congratulations with publishing your first story!! I will read your story and I will give you proper feedback if it’s needed. (I PM you on this forum and will help to promote your story on instagram). Please, read my stories ‘For HIS Sake’, ‘Bounded Minds’ LL and INK & ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK.

Links Bounded Minds:

Covers Bounded Minds:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

:point_right: :point_right: NEW first 5 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ+

Style: LL

Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

A-W

Hello want to do a r4r?

Title: werewolves in hiding

Author: Meghan_on_episode

Story style: limelight

Genre: fantasy

CC: none

Ig account: meghan_on_episode

Description: Everyone wants a normal life but it’s not always easy. Even if you have magic powers and always being hunted by researchers.

Episodes: 6 more coming soon

Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5748619840520192

Dm me for a r4r if you’re interested. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games )

Eat Stake link