Homework help URGENT

guys guys i know this is a episode app but everyone is so friendly so i need to ask this one favor. This homework is due TOMORROW and I have no way of doing it bc I DONT UNDERSTAND. If you know how to do it please do please please.

Read the article provided closely to determine what the text says explicitly and to make logical
inferences from it. You may annotate as needed on the article. Write an article review that
includes:
3. An analysis of the structure of a specific paragraph in the text (1-3 ¶s).

anyone who is willing to help me THANK YOU SO MUCH i can’t thank each and everyone of you right now because i need to focus but thank you again.

1 Like

ill try but im dumb asf :eye: :lips: :eye:

1 Like

bump

thank you ahh

@Adrinamika @June_Sinclair @casuallylaughs @Captain_vanilla @Ariiiii @Audacious_Writer @Darcie.Episode @Nik011 @episode.jeimy @lxlxth @ItsTerra @Tzeline @marcosimp @Samantha_0728 @Zondiewriter
@HaloStories.epi @Nadia06 @CherryPicked

SORRY IF YOU DIDNT WANT TO BE TAGGED

3 Likes

bump

Does this this mean 1-2 sentences? :thinking:

yup!

1 Like

Hey I can help :))

1 Like

I think I can help with number 1

1 Like

Let me just finish off some house work and I’ll work on it if you’d like me to since this is a type of subject I’m used to

1 Like

thank you so much for offering to help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I would have loved to help if I can, but this is something which is kinda tough. But what’s the time there, if it’s not late then I will try to look into it.

yay! thank you so much

1 Like

it’s 10:38 pm here! it’s almost finals week so i’m trying to do all my missing work but if you can thank you so much for helping :heart:

1 Like

Ohk I will try to do something about it it’s 10:24 pm here so I will try my best to help you

1 Like

thank you so much!

1 Like

Okay, so to answer your first question:

Summary
  1. A CRISPR (clustered regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats) is a tool used to modify genes by cutting them. The DNA of the genes are cut by using an enzyme called Cas9; Cas9 can also be used to identify viruses.

They say, “bad viruses” in the text, but frankly, Idk any virus that’s good, so I wouldn’t say that. And yes, that long explanation is 2 sentences. The second one is split by a semi-colon, but it still counts as one.

wow thank you so so much for this<3

1 Like

You’re welcome :blush:

1 Like

I was able to do it for the first point so here it is:

Summary

CRISPR stands for ‘Clustered Regularly Interspaced Short Palindrome Repeats’. CRISPR/Cas9 is an enzyme that can cut apart a DNA. Basically the bacteria fights off the viruses by sending the Cas9 enzyme to chop up viruses. Cas9 was first described in 2012 and 2013. This tool can quickly and efficiently tweak any gene in most of the plants and animals. This process might fix a mistake or can even insert a new gene. There are few opinions and small theories given by scientists around the world. This has has been the biggest impact in basic biology labs.

This is kinda long but this is the only summary I was able to make. And about the other two points I won’t be able to do it and I apologise for that.