Homework help URGENT

it’s ok if it’s long (my teacher likes them) and no problem! thank you so much for spending your time to do this. :heart:

1 Like

No problem, I was glad to help and as it said summary I tried to cover up most of the points. Best of luck :blob_hearts:

1 Like

I would love to help!
but I’m struggling with my simple, easy GCSE coursework and that seems way more advanced…

I tried to figure it out though :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have never heard of GCSE ! but it seem like a cool topic (but difficult)

1 Like

GCSEs are exams in England and Northern Ireland (not sure if anywhere else does them)
I’m surprisingly passing most of my subjects though…:thinking::joy:

ohh!! it sounds like a scary test i won’t lie :sweat_smile: and yayy!! that’s amazing! me on the other hand… i’m failing 2 classes :sob: but i’m trying my best :grin:

1 Like

:sweat_smile:
I’m failing in Physics and Maths :sob:

Good luck though! :+1:
I’m sure you’ll do great!

same to you <33

1 Like

It means 1-2 paragraphs actually

Oh… :flushed: Well excuse me while I go summarize the main idea in 1 paragraph :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ll give it a shot but I haven’t taken a science course in years

WHAT the heck

yeah the weird P symbol thing means paragraph

omg crap I didn’t even know that :sob:

The text uses analogies/metaphors to make connections between ideas such as:

• Mug shots and CRISPR’s use of smaller pieces of viruses as an identifying system for “bad” viruses
  • Computer mouse and CRISPR’s precise nature that allows biologists to focus on one particular spot
  • Scissors/pencil and CRISPR’s ability to cut out old/write in new genetic material
  • cruise missile and CRISPR’s ability to home in on a very particular target
    I can try and write up analysis for them myself if you’d like but that’s at least a good place to start
1 Like

Wait, number 1’s question is gone in your post, @theonly. Does that mean you’ve already answered the question?

yes, i don’t want anyone else to do it because someone else already answered it and btw it doesn’t need to be one paragraph i don’t want to make anyone do that much work it can be 1-2 sentences

1 Like

I’m not sure if this is in anyway helpful, but they have come up with a CRISPR-based test to diagnose COVID-19. It is incredibly fast and cheap.

can you please write an analysis i’m so sorry this is just a huge grade and i don’t want to ruin it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s probably why I see that people have thousands of cases in a few hours whenever I look at the news

1 Like