Homework Helpers!

Okay :slight_smile:

If anybody needs help with Geometry I can help!

She said i got them All right !!!

Dab

THANKYOU soooo much!! :heartpulse::heart::heartpulse:

that’s a relief lol. I was worried i would give you the wrong definitions and screw you up. GOOD JOB

I had to look up what my year corresponds to in terms of grades. I would be a freshman if I were American.

oh so you’re one year older than me :slight_smile:

Sooo I need someone to calculate a grade for me.

I got a 46 out of a 84 on a midterm. So I’m pretty sure that’s failing but can someone tell me what my grade would be?

46/84 = 0.54
0.54 X 100 = 54%
I guess that would be a D or a C? In the U.K. at least :wink:

Thank you!!! So I definitly faillledd :joy:

Awh no, a D/C is still a good grade!

I guess it isn’t because I’m not failing the class even though the midterm grade is in

Anyone have any one-day cram study tips? :speak_no_evil::see_no_evil::rofl:

Hi! lol I need help find a conclusion, and three premise (reasons) on a article. I have choices of a article. I need to choose one. I am struggling to find the conclusion , and three reasons that support the conclusion. I been reading over and over, but struggle to find it. I using for a argument class, I can only use one.

or

I am going toward the “should scientists toy with the secret to life”, but if you can help me I will be grateful and internet hug you lol I will help you in return for future reference.

id go with the second

write a cheat sheet. list all the key terms and definitions and review it the day before, day of, and right before the test

Can you help me ?

bump

do sea birds eat goats or vice versa? (science hw)

I’d say vice versa

There is an electric ___ around any charged object where another charged object will experience a ___.