Honest art feedback!

Hello!! So I have seen many threads where people would give their honest opinions on peoples Episode stories, but I have never seen any for art, so I thought I would make one!!!

Only a couple of things just so it doesn’t get to off-topic or rude :grin:

• Please do not post any art that does not follow the episode guidelines! (such as art that is very sexual or overly detailed in graphic ways)
  • The art does NOT need to be related to episode!! You can post any art you have made!! (Also it doesn’t need to be art! It can be edits or backgrounds and stuff too!!!)
  • Please if you are asking for feedback, give feedback to someone else too!!!
  • Be nice! Although this thread is about honest feedback, this is NOT for bullying or anything of that sort. If you need feedback you shall receive CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM and nothing else. (Anything rude or mean to an artist that is not constructive or tells how to improve, shall be flagged!)
  • Feel free to tag anyone!! (Who may want to give feedback, get feedback, or both!!)
  • This is NOT a request thread or a way to advertise, please if you are wanting to request PM the artist and if you are wanting to advertise, take it elsewhere. Thank you! :grin:
  • Please if you are posting an art piece that has a trigger warning use this:
Use this thing

Use this to hide your art piece in case it may be triggering to someone.
If you can would you also mind saying what the trigger may be? Just so people can get an idea before they click it. :grin:

Tags for some people who may want to give feedback, get feedback, or both!!

@epsd.ama
@ChayChay
@HermanEpisode
@Chesirekitten101
@Unique_911
@Penny2
@QueenMilii
@Forever1201
@Firely_epi
@Fazeclan_Lover
@Kaycee_Rose
@kennedy11
@Cassandra_Dean
@Mystery.Author
@Hope_fully
@Raybadem
@Kendall.woods
@Rylie
@Sinammon
@PerplexedJam
@MagixQueenie
@Franciscax1
@Days
@Spade.02
@NDWrites
@meadowh
@MysteryMaker
@areyouaqueen
@southampton23
@KKkk.episode6
@IDONTKNOWREAL
@Cheyara_Skadi
@_Nasia

Thank you for reading through this!! I am so excited to see everyones artwork!!

15 Likes

Here’s one of my edits:

7 Likes

You dang right i do!

1 Like

Awesome job @Penny2

1 Like

aw tysm

1 Like

That looks awesome!!! my only suggestion would be to outline the glasses near where you did the contour so that you can see it better

You did an amazing job!!

2 Likes

aww thanks

1 Like

My first good outline

2 Likes

That looks GREAT!!! my only suggestion would be to clean up the lines a little by erasing the lines that stick out a little on the arms

other than that small detail I noticed, IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!

3 Likes

I think it looks great I would just suggest using a slightly thinner line along the features so that they can be a bit more delicate and/or detailed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The only thing I really liked was the bottom part of the dress (I feel like if u have a somewhat hard time getting straight line then you should try using the stabilizer) Its pretty good for your first good outline but more better ones will come there way if you keep doing outlines

@Lunar_Rose thanks for the tag :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Can I get feedback on a drawn edit I made?

(The lips look bad and so is the hair and eyes.)

9 Likes

Wow it looks so gooooddd I love how you do the eye in the inside but I feel like you should not have put it too slanted, the mouth is good but you should have colored the white part too and make it seem like her mouth was closed,

BUT IT WAS AMAZING OVERALL BECAUSE YOU I MEAN YOU DREW IT THAT IS AMAZING :smiley:

@Lunar_Rose thanks for the tag! Here is an art piece that I would like feedback on!
This is an old edit, but I guess there’s alway room for improvement…

6 Likes

Feedback please

ab518cceeec609ec6e4731f2d731ffcaf6ddb8da_1_458x500

6 Likes

I l :heart_eyes:o :heart_eyes: v :heart_eyes:e how you did the clothes :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you very much! That is an old one from a couple months back

1 Like

Oh and the lips and hair :grinning:

1 Like

If you still wanted her teeth showing, I would have just made the white part a bit wider, as in showing a bit more teeth so that it balances the mouth out a bit more, otherwise it’s great

1 Like

Bump…