Honest art reviews

•hmm I suggest turning your stabilizer on to get cleaner lines

•DONT use white for shining use a darker shade of the same color and then use add and then u can smudge or blur it out
Here’s the pallete
•use a picture and trace over it to get better traced items
•pupils look great asf
•eyelashes should not be straight or look like they’re crip walking which isn’t bad but looks weird here’s the proper way to do it
•lips should be more “stable” I think is the word and could be shaded better
Have the base color in then use a darker shade of the same color and shade along the sides or edges. Use Gaussian blue and you should have this

•The hair outline looks clean maybe add more strokes in between those strands like this and shine more
•Contouring looks a bit off it seems too dark lighten it a bit use a different shade of the color.
•clothings seems good but remember shade only around the edges.

Amazing job boo!!:star_struck::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Ty :revolving_hearts::sob:

1 Like

No problem :hugs::heart:

Can you review this for me? I think I need help with improving. I’ve been starting out and I think I need help, seriously not joking.

2 Likes

WHAT?!!! It’s literally amazing the only thing if you might want to do is shine the hair a lil and make it look like it’s sparkly, but I’m officially dead, this is amazing I need holy water!!!:hot_face::hot_face::hot_face:

1 Like

Thank you. So, can I ask you a question? How do you do your hair type?

1 Like

Np :heart_eyes:, so the way I do my hair is pretty easy and horrible lolz, I usually get my base color and fill in the outline with the bucket tool,
Reference photo:

on a new layer I get a darker shade of the color and I shade around the edge,but not all the time using oil hair

Next on a new layer I get the color white and I put the layer on add using oil hair I start making strokes through the whole hair outline

2 Likes

Thank you! :grin:

1 Like

Your welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump

Bump :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been wanted to get feedback on this :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

So I love the pose it’s really unique. You can improve on the outline of the eye shape tho and make it more upturned- ish like these

. The nose can be a little more pointy. For the shading use dip pen hard and do not blur it instead change the opacity to fit your liking. For shining I make tiny strokes or long ones without blurring it as well. Don’t shade the hair with white but make strokes using white using oil hair. Amazing job :weary:

1 Like

Aw thank you and I take like 10 minutes to draw eyes :joy: The struggle. I actually didn’t think about changing the brush so I’ll try that. :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Ofc np :joy: it takes me like 30 minutes to do eyes up until now so I feel you :triumph::joy:

1 Like

Can you give helpful criticism please?

1 Like

Ofc girl so you can clean up your lines better yk and use the stabilizer at the top right of the screen and turn it on all the way to 10 and 100. Shading should be only at the edge and use dip pen hard and don’t blur it instead change the opacity to your liking. For the hair add some strokes to make it a lil more realistic. Never use white to shine use a shade similar to the skin tone you’re using. For the eyes you can add some eyelashes though you don’t have to buy it would look way better. Lip can be shaded and shined to make the color pop. Great job tho!

1 Like

So for the outline you can clean up the lines and use the stabilizer located at the top right corner of your screen and turn it up all the way to 10 and 100. Since your style is more realistic than comic I suggest using more colors to shade it. When shining use a darker shade of the skin tone and make strokes wherever you can. That’s pretty much it your work is amazing

2 Likes

I would like feedback on my art.

2 Likes

Oh my bad lmao np