Honest art reviews

Try using the stabilizer and turn it on max located at the top right corner of your screen. It’ll help clean up your lines. For the nose it can be more “upturned” and steady. For the hair try doing strokes it’ll be easier and then shade throughout the strokes and shine as well. Shading is pretty good just keep a steady hand that’s all. Great job!

1 Like

Thanks for the help.

1 Like

Not a problem

1 Like

Bump

hiya could I have some criticism on this piece?

2 Likes

Yes ofc so I love your art piece but I recommend using a bigger brush size and have your stabilizer on to the maximum size. For the shading don’t blend it in instead change the opacity to your liking it’ll look more beautiful.for the hair I suggest making a thick outline like this

it’ll be easier to work with. When doing hair always stay in the lines :slight_smile: don’t forgot to shine the hair girl using the add layer. Amazing job tho :heart:

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Bold Bump

1 Like

Thank you :nerd_face:

1 Like

Hi!
This is the first drawing that i’ve done digitally. And i kinda need help with how the scene is interpreted.
What emotions or feeling you get from the characters.
I know that the shade and lighting is off in this, that is not something i’m really concerned with.
I think it will improve eventually, haha
I just want to see if i captured the characters feelings you know?
I would really appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ofc so the lines can be a bit more straighter so use the stabilizer located at the top right corner of your screen if using Ibis Paint X. Try making the eyes a bit smaller since they seem a bit oversized here. And tbh that’s all your artwork is already amazing and doesn’t need much fixing up

2 Likes

Omg, thank you :smiley:
could i ask another question?

What feeling or emotion do you feel that the character protrudes?
I’m a little indecisive if i need to make the expression more clear or intense…

1 Like

No problem and yeah shoot, for me I always think about what scene it’ll portray first as if it’s a sad scene I’ll make the art scene show sadness and anger like this one. If it’s a serious one don’t show any signs of the characters being happy but angry as when characters are serious they’re also most likely angry

1 Like

I wanna put my art here, but I cant for some fkn reason

1 Like

I think it’s working now, try now maybe

1 Like

Okay, I just need to get permission from the person who requested it, she said to ask me when sharing the art I drew for her idk why xD

1 Like

Hmm weird lmao but ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

she wants it to be a surprise for her readers

1 Like

Ohh makes sense now

1 Like

I will I could help you and broke down the guidelines on how to make a story dm for the help @Faith.episode.cats