Hey there! I’ve been writing for a while and needed a short break, so for a little bit (about a week or two until around the end of June) I will be doing reviews of new stories! I will correct grammar, plot, and script mistakes. If you have any suggestions for what I should look for, don’t hesitate to mention it! Here are my few requests for stories:
- They cannot be longer than 4 episodes (I specified new)
- They must be in mostly English (if other languages are briefly mentioned, its no big deal but I may translate them).
- They must be written using computerized coding, and are not created on the episode app (stories made using only the app are very simple and use very limited detailing).
Please be aware that by criticizing your story, I am not trying to offend you or hurt your feelings personally. I am trying to be honest about your story and help you make it perfect! Everyone has great ideas, and I’m trying to help you present them!
Here is how you send your story to me:
- In the episode writer portal, view your story.
- Scroll down beneath where your episodes are listed, where it says: “Share your story and improve your rank!”
- Copy that link and paste it in the comments of this post, or message it to me.
- In addition, please state any requests for what you may want me to look for, such as character development, smooth transitions, overlays, etc.
All of my opinions and criticism will be private, and will only be sent to you (I will not respond to comments with results) I will message you my opinions after your story is read. I will also notify you when I begin to read your story, and give it an honest rating (I can only do so much with a certain amount of passes).
Emma E. L.