Honest Feedback & Opinions

I’ve thought a lot while I was suspended, and I’m gonna try my hardest not to be offended. Anyways…

ELI
We need a break.

ANNA
O-Okay…

A Few Weeks Later

ANNA
E…?

ELI ignores ANNA

ANNA runs into the campus garden, reaching it in tears

ANNA
(I guess she really does despise me…)

• How could this be continued?
  • Is this a normal reaction?
  • Should Eli feel guilty for basically ghosting Anna?
1 Like

Tbh, it feels really dry, I’m not sure what’s going on exactly. I think Anna’s reaction to Eli ignoring her is normal, but it doesn’t make too much sense how it suddenly skips to a few weeks later that she’s attempting to talk to her. If they’re friends and Eli wants to remain that way, then yeah she should probably feel guilty. I mean no hate at all, if this came off as rude or harsh I’m really sorry :heart:.

5 Likes

Anna’s friend kissed her without her consent, Eli asked for a break and has ignored her for weeks despite Anna trying every day to talk. That’s what’s going on.

1 Like

Ohhhh okay. Then Anna’s reaction is totally normal!

1 Like

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Close your eyes. Imagine you are ELI. How would she respond to that? Go ahead and write that.

Well, what do you think? Tbh, anything can be normal. It depends on the character’s personality and how they deal with things.

As I said, it’s based on ELI’s personality and how they deal with things. But your the one who’s crafting the story. I think your opinion and choice matters most.

3 Likes

elli needs space to herself
honestly it seems like anna is pestering her a lil

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.