Honest Opinion *About Male Character*

So hey there guys, I was wondering what you guys think of my new character, tell me if he’s too cliche or not.

He’s Sensitive, Loving, Has 2 Older Brothers and 2 little sisters. He loves watching cartoons and mystery shows, he is very successful and owns his own billion dollar company. Plus his lost his virginity at the age 19. He treats everybody with respect, even if they don’t deserve it.

• Perfect/Not Cliche
  • I Like Him/Little Cliche
  • I don’t like him
  • Cliche

0 voters

What He Look Like

2 Likes

Dream guy

1 Like

where do I sign? :smile:

2 Likes

:grin::innocent:

1 Like

I wish I could to :blush:.

2 Likes

Make him still a virgin :wink:

1 Like

I love him already~

1 Like

:laughing:

Me to

how old is he now?

1 Like

I voted for I like him / a little cliche because it’s common to see wealthy young billionaires - but he seems like he has his life together so it’s not like a random rich bad boy >.< I hope this makes sense

2 Likes

It’s cool, but when you see the story you will tell he doesn’t have it together.

1 Like

I’m not really sure, actually. I guess I would have to read about him first, get an idea of him as a fully fleshed out character.

What are his ultimate goals? Does he have any?
What’s his origin story? Did he inherit his wealth, or did he start the company on his own at a young age?
What conflicts is he facing or can he expect to face in the story?

1 Like

I will answer two. He started his own company all by himself, no, he didn’t have a poor family. He was just a simple person, living a good, normal life and got tired of that lifestyle.

One conflict that he faces ~ Almost losing it all.

1 Like

A dream, but honestly it’s a bit cliche. Plus guys like this don’t exist (putting aside celebrities, but they’re generally hard to find) and it makes me sad whenever I read a story with these types of characters :joy:

1 Like

I voted for a little cliche. There are cliche elements there (a lot of his features also happen to be on the vast majority of love interests on Episode, but he’s cute anyway), but what really makes or breaks it is how much character development you give him. Round out his personality in addition to what you already have, give him some realistic flaws and character development and you’ll be fine.

3 Likes