Honest Opinion on my Art?!

Hey! I was working on my art and this is what I made. Looking for Honest Opinions on it. And which one is better?? P.S I am still working on hair skills so yes I know everything about it is BAD.

3 Likes

I think @darryl_daddy’s thread would help.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It’s not bad, I think you should try to use Ibis paint X or Madibang, there’s the stabilizer tool, so you’ll have a smooth line as the outline :blush:

1 Like

I was using Ibis Paint X :joy: guess I just suck.

1 Like

No no :rofl: try setting the size of the edit to A4 so it will be bigger and you’ll be able to draw more accurate lines :blush:

1 Like

Ok. I’ll try thanks :blush::heart:

1 Like

The shading and outlining need to be better and more bolder so it can be visible. Right now the shadowing of her arms and nose is invisible. I can’t really see her nose either way. The drawing looks more scratchy and sloppy. Some of the stuff seems or looks blended and blended very awkwardly. The good thing I’d say is the pupils and eye for the first image. The lining could be better though but It looks very nice and well drawn compared to the rest of the image. The lips look decent but very choppy.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. I will try to improve those areas and my “techniques”. :blush::heart:

1 Like