HONEST opinion on my latest art

Rainbowpower here! I haven’t made a topic in a while and I haven’t made any art pieces in a while either
I just finished making one, and would like to know ur HONEST opinion on it😉

Wth filters

I tried recreating that entertainment symbol thing, and I put the four elements around it.
Please share ur true opinion on my latest art piece, and if u hav any suggestions for improvements, let me know :wink::wink::wink::blush::blush::blush:

3 Likes

Could use soe more work with the wind and the mask in the middle, but this is good!!

1 Like

i love it so far but try putting some shading and lighting in some areas making it have more pop

1 Like

:wink::wink::wink:

Thx so much!

your welcome

i’m not an artist but this looks so cool! But what is the thing in the middle? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

U know that entertainment symbol thing? I recreated that

It’s supposed to look like this but I merged them and created my own

1 Like

i don’t know about that :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

it’s cool.
But i mean what even is this entertainment symbol? :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

1 Like

It’s seriously hard to explain
Like u know when u know something, which is usually really easy to explain, but- u know?

1 Like

yessss easy to explain but our dumb minds black out :dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:
I once forgot how to write “e” :sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

:joy:
Once I forgot how to write my own name!:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

really nice, i like it))

1 Like

Thank u

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.