Honest opinion on your story! [CLOSED] sorry!

Drop your story name.
I’ll read the first chapter then give my opinion.
(Has to be your story.)
May not be able to get to you straight away.
(At least 5 things to say about your story.)

hiya, guys. could you also put the author name & the exact full title of your story. for example “Bite Me (12&14 OUT NOW)”

14 Likes

They aren’t my stories but you should really check out.
Fix soul - insta ( @kenstories1 )
Blood shadow - insta ( @miwrites.ep )

Thanks for this

R&R: In Love with Her Soul
Genre: fantasy
Chapters: 4
One LI (choose gender)
CC
Mature, comedy
You can also find my story in the R&R shelf on the app :black_heart::black_heart:
They say that love conquers all. But is love enough for Demon, Asmodeus, to choose HER over himself? Is he willing to give up his soul to save hers?
Male MC,M/F LI,Point System, CC

1 Like

I also have my first story

High on Love and Formaldehyde

Description: Working at a morgue is what Eliana loves but when her life gets darker than her job, she’ll need all the support she can get. Who’ll bring back the light in the dark?
CC, LL, Art
Background Info: 2 male love interest, slow burn, serious toned, mature themes, adult characters
Genre: Romance
Chapters published: 24 (more coming)
Reads: 5,919
Warning: Mature content and language.

Willing to do 3+ chapters for r4r

HOLAF LINK

1 Like

Also I’m having a hard time summarizing the story into a description that fits the text field in the app.

If you or anyone can help me with that it’d be appreciated.

I’ve made soft of a wiki wage on here explaining basically the entire title thus far.

Search: Total Control Wiki

Sorry don’t have the like saved…

1 Like

1-love the intro.
2-normally i’d prefer the MC as a girl.
3-asmodeus is an icon.
4-i love the humor
5-i like the reader messages that pop up and give me more info.
6-probably one of the first stories i’ve laughed at.
honesty, i don’t really have anything bad to say about it, because i like it very much! normally when the MC is a guy i click off but i’m glad i didn’t.
<3

1 Like

I would love some input on my story !!

Title: Outside the Truth
Instagram @eyahmn.episode
Cover

story description: she’s been outside the truth for her whole life but Isabella is determined to find out the truth about herself, will you follow her along and see the truth unfold? (CC & no gems)

1 Like

Hi :sparkles:
I would love to hear your opinion on my story - preferably via PM.

This is my story:

Title : 10 Preconditions
Genre : Romance (with a lot of drama)
Style : Limelight
Chapters : 3, more coming soon

Description : 10 Preconditions - everything Lola needs to never fall in love…
But what happens when Jonathan enters her life and slowly makes Lola break her own rules?

Includes :
CC (MC & LI)
Choices
Point system

Author : MyEpisodees
Instagram : myepisodees

1- maybe more detail to the characters & some more skin tone and hair colour variation.
2-could spread out the characters around the screen more.
3-introduction is very long & could make some readers click off.
4-like you said, add the full stops.
5-i love the map system.
6-i think the MC should have a name instead of “YOU”.
7-i do like how much you make the reader interact with the story in only the first episode.
<3

Thanks so much love!
I’m glad my dorky humor made you laugh :sob:
I was afraid that having a male MC would put people off but I’m glad you didn’t click off as well!
And Asmo is totally an icon!

1 Like

1-love the cover.
2-the MC is pretty so i wouldn’t want to CC her anyways however, i dislike when authors put LC.
3-go back and check grammer, missing things are needed.
4-check spelling or maybe get a proofreader.
5-mum & the MC look nothing alike?
6-maybe make the outfits less basic, i see a lot of already made outfits, also more details to background characters, e.g: beauty marks, scars, necklaces, bracelets, etc.
7-maybe a reason behind the scars on their faces?
8-i think she should have made friends with iris and jackie and not had them there already.
9-don’t think the friends need CC
10-the MC is very small, maybe make her height more realistic.
<3

Thank you! for the feedback some the stuff you called out on with the friends! and characters and the plot for the story hasn’t actually started and it doesn’t start till episode 6 those episodes were just to set the story before the plot actually happens but that isn’t the actual plot so that’s why the MC has a whole group of friends! some of the appearances I have for characters are like that for the story purpose. so they look like that for the story and will make more sense later in the series. Same with the scars they are
explained or will ne explained through out the whole story. But grammar and spelling is something I will work on and improve but I appreciate the feedback!

2 Likes

I’m late, but Hiii, thank you for creating this thread
My story has 15 chapters !!

Tittle: HUNTER
Genre: Fantasy/Romance

Description
Hunter. He’s ruthless and cold. But what happens when his eyes meet yours? Will you make the bad boys heart go warm? * LL , ART , CC , 1Li * (Fantasy & Romance)

Style: LL

Full CC

Thank you. Hope you enjoy!

• Story Name - Love From Different Realms
  • Genre - Fantasy
  • Description - Summer is a normal girl with a normal life but, when she finds out her soulmate is the king her life changes completely. As the soulmate bond grows stronger what will happen?

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6072151444226048

Covers

no problem, good luck. :blush:

i can’t find your story, what is your episode username?

i’m going to read your story tommorow, sorry for making you wait.

1 Like

I understand. You don’t need to apologize. I’m just glad you are considering reading.

Aw no
My username is:
Dae❤️

You can also type “HUNTER (s1 COMPLETE)” if this helps

I wish I can send you the link but it will not allow me to do so.:sweat: