Honest Opinions Please!

I need your opinion, please! Is this too many characters?

Please be honest, you won’t hurt my feelings lol!

• Yes, It’s Too Many!
  • No, It’s Perfect!

0 voters

UPDATE!
I need your opinion, please! Which spot directing option do you like more? (These are all just background characters, the MC will walk by them to the next zone where the other MC’s will be!)

• Option #1!
  • Option #2!
  • Option #3!

0 voters

2 Likes

It actually depends! :wink:
Some schools are more crowded, and some schools aren’t- so for example, if it’s a small school or big school. And if there’s some huge event, or if it’s a normal start of the day.

8 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any of the Creator’s Corner subcategories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Omg, are you writing in classic? I haven’t seen anyone use it for years and I still really like it :blush:

1 Like

I guess there’s a few too many people there which will make it harder for you when writing the story because if they all stand still while the character you’re focusing on is doing something, it’ll look a bit strange so you’d have to make them be all doing different things.

1 Like

It’s too many.

Keep in mind devices can crash, it’s best to keep it seven in my opinion, but thirteen wouldn’t hurt.

2 Likes

Hi! Yeah, I am :two_hearts:

1 Like

These are actually background characters, the main character is just walking by them the speaking scene takes place in the next zone haha :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

I like 1 more because to me that seems more like a real school to me

1 Like

Please vote on the new poll! :heart:

I voted option two because I felt like it leaves the front and center open for your main characters in the scene. I don’t know if that’s what you have planned - but it sets up a great visual contrast.

2 Likes

i agree. #2 will be most pleasing to the eyes

1 Like

Option 2.

It’s a good idea to try to keep the character level in a scene at no more than 10/11 all at once. This includes all three zones, so whether or not the characters are on screen or off, no more than 10/11 characters should be scripted in a scene because more than that could cause older devices to crash or cause errors.

1 Like

It depends on the size you want.

1 Like