Honest Review Shop (Not Taking Requests Right Now) Come if you want to be insulted and then complimented

hey!! thank you so much for doing this!
Name of Story: Steps in the Storm
Author::PCA
Shory Description: Keva Smith, a dancer with a medical condition, escaped her dark past and got into her dream school in New York. When new love finds her, will it be enough to wish the rain away?
Password : HoNeSt
Link (I haven’t published yet, but would like you to review what I have so far!):

1 Like

hey, I love your card coo much! did you make it yourself and if so, what program did you use?

3 Likes

Hey, I’m really sorry but I can’t review it until it’s published, I’m really sorry about that but I will put you on the list for when you publish it :blob_hearts: Again really sorry

oh, thats completely ok! thank you for still putting me on the list. i plan to publish by the 21st, is that alright?

1 Like

That’s fine, I will be ready to review it :grin:

1 Like

Disclaimer: My story is not published. I’m just trying to get some feedback on what I have so far :blush: If you can’t review my story because of this I totally understand.

Title: Sage
Author: GL Noble
Cover:

Link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6083028830060544

Password: HoNeSt

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sorry I won’t until you publish it. I will put you on the list though

1 Like

Awww thank you so much! Yes I did, I made the story card myself. I used Microsoft word and paint with all the editing (textboxes and stuff)?

Ohhh, I know what you’re talking about! I just don’t have it.:sob:I have a Mac. Do you know any alternative programs I could use?

I have finished the first 3 episodes and I’m just waiting now for the cover and a background to get approved. It’s taking sooooo long but I’ll let you know when they have been approved and when I publish. Hopefully won’t be too long now!

1 Like

I would be honoured if you would review my story.

The name of my story is, Coffee Shop Girl.
by me, Lost in the story. (name on the app.)
Story description: Grace is your typical girl next door. She is sweet, gorgeous, and everything Spencer dreams of. One problem, She is unavailable… Or is she?
I don’t have a story card, but have added the small cover.

small.PNG

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5962724577312768

password: HoNeSt

1 Like

Ok great, I will read it when its release :grinning:

1 Like

Sorry I can’t atm, I can put you on the list for when its published though, is that ok?

1 Like

I literally just published my story, the covers were approved!
Here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6384353052131328

Hi! I have published this story yesterday and I would be very grateful for any feedback I can get!

Title: Our Wedding Affair
Author: Mystique
Description: Attending her sister’s wedding, Eleanor tries to stay away from the drama that is surrounding her. Then she meets James and starts questioning her life values for the first time.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5349809620975616
Cover:

Password: HoNeSt

1 Like

@Callme_80 your review is complete, I have not read every chapter yet as your story has a lot of episode and I have quite a few to review but I will read every single one soon :blob_hearts:

Callme_80 review

-Grammar: 10/10 - No errors I saw
-Storyline: 7.5/10 - I didn’t really get the whole soulmate thing but I understood it after a couple of episodes.
-Engagingness 10/10 - Really engaging and left me wanting to read more (should be an episode feature story)
-Directing 9/10 - Really great directing, I liked the usage of overlays and thought it looked really cool and professional
-Choices (If you have some) 10/10 I LOVE how you say don’t take it seriously and just have fun. It makes it more engaging and lets the reader say or do something they might not normally. I also thought there was a nice amount of choices
-Character Development 8/10 - Character development was really nice though I was confused about the mc’s background but after I understood
OVERALL SCORE: 9/10
Good Things
-Overlay usage
-Original Idea
Could Be Better Things
-Context at start
-I wish we could customise the mc
-Quite cliche as in the posh people all live together and all of the poorer people live together
Overall I really liked your story and I will be finishing it after I’ve done some more people’s reviews

1 Like

Thank you so much,
Really Appreciated!!

:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

You can also find extra content :sparkles: on my insta @episode_80 and on #SmokeThenLollipopsEpisode :firecracker::old_key:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.