Honest Reviews By Mira (Revamped, link in bio)

Thank you so much for taking the time to read :hugs::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Okay thank you will work on that.

Hello @Mira_Unicorn! I would love to get a review from you if possible!

Name of the story: Call of Duty
Author: Katherine Evans
Plot: Isabella has been assigned as an undercover to arrest a crime lord with a materialistic, rich and arrogant bad boy as her partner. Will they succeed? [cc]
Password: Honest

I’ll start reading now! x🦋

1 Like

Thank you so much Mira! <3

@Mira_Unicorn Can you review my story? I just started and am working on trying to make it the best it can be. I don’t know how to make the password blurred and the story is called Fight For Life as is written by Grace S. Aka me.

is it punlished or no?

Yes. It is. I’m working on directing commands in the coming chapters that I hope to release soon.

Ok, I need you to provide me a link of your story

@Mira_Unicorn Thank you!

1 Like

Your story was very interesting, no bad things to say, overlay directing was good, and spot directing was good too, and now you have me wondering why Hannah killed the girl. I will be continuing to read this story! x🦋

1 Like

Yw :blush:

Yay!!!

1 Like

hey can you link your story? x🦋

1 Like

Oh whoops! here you go:

Thxx x🦋

Hello and thanks in advance!
Name of the story: Never Trust an Andrew
Author: Naoba
Plot: A songwriter with an Andrew obsession is persuaded to accept a mysterious aunt’s invitation to spend the summer at an exclusive island that’s bent on breaking her and her friends down
Password:Honest
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4554965848227840

Okay, I read your story, I really like the start of it, and now I want to know who this lady is who invited the girl to stay with her. Keep up the good work! x🦋