Honest reviews for new story

I think people wouldn’t read it because honestly the description and the title sound like it wouldn’t really be a good story. BUT the actual story line is really funny. I just think that you need something really interesting before it like she goes into a coma and has this crazy dream. If you put that in the description I think it would attract more viewers.

Sorry it took me so long but I’m reading your story rn :sweat_smile:

EDIT: I just read the first episode and I loved the start! the use of overlays adds a lot in my opinion and you can see how much work you put into it! :two_hearts:

Sorry for the long wait but I’m reading it now :sweat_smile:

EDIT:I love how you let the readers try and guess the spells and I also like stories where choices matter, keep up the good work! :two_hearts:

Sorry for the long wait but I’m reading your story now :sweat_smile:

EDIT: I just finished reading the first episode and I loved the story! I loved that we could choose different love interests and I loved the meeting between The queen and the twins I also liked how the girl mc didn’t talk and her brother told the queen: "You broke her :joy: " I liked your story a lot and I can tell you put a lot of work to it :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

thank you!!! I hope you enjoy the rest of the story :wink:

1 Like

EDIT: i just finished reading it and I really liked it, I loved the kissing scene in the first episode and the use of overlays.I really liked the characters but I think if you could let the reader customize them or even change them a little it would be better but I still really liked it! :two_hearts:

EDIT: I just finished reading the first episode and I liked it a lot, I liked that you didn’t use a template when you let the reader customize the girl and I liked how you dressed the cop as a greek god instead of just giving him a plain T-shirt or something. in my opinion the episode was a bit short and It didn’t really match the description but I really enjoyed reading it :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Sorry for the long wait but I’m reading your story rn :sweat_smile:

EDIT: I just finished reading your first episode and I liked it a lot it was a bit short but well written and I liked the fact that choices actually matter in it :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Yeah I’m from Israel lol :kissing_smiling_eyes: and do you have a story published?

Yup :joy: but I don’t have instegram :sob:

catalog

ya bat zona LMAO :joy:

1 Like

I’m in episode 2 of yours :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Wanna give me a shout out or something? :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks! Next episodes are longer)

1 Like

haimshely :two_hearts: and my mom won’t let me make an acc :sob:

Sorry for the long wait but I’m reading your story now :sweat_smile:

EDIT: I just finished reading the first episode and I liked it a lot! I loved the end and that the mc liked art and took time to appreciate it while waiting for the cops to come :two_hearts: