Honest Reviews on Art! Brutally Honest and Detailed! [CLOSED]

You’re welcome.:heart:

2 Likes

Aww thank you so much! I will take this into consideration for my edits to come! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

If you could review this one that would be great! (This was for an outline contest) (I know the body size to head/hair aren’t proportionate, but I was a bit too lazy to change the outline)

2 Likes

Can you add the original outline into it?

1 Like

2 Likes

@Cassandra_Dean, here’s your review! (This is your second? Amazing!)

1. Idk if this is a style, but the eyebrow extras aren’t that symmetrical. There’s two on the right side and one on the left. If that’s what LimeLight does then this doesn’t count.
  2. The left eye has bit more and darker shading then the right. I’d suggest taking turns to do each layer of shading to make them look equal.
  3. The hair is GORGEOUS!!!
  4. If her hand is there, there should be a thumb about where the arrow is pointing to. Thumbs are too short to go all the way across her shoulder in that position so I’d suggest drawing an extra finger.
  5. There’s a itty bitty tiny little dot right there. Be sure to color the whole thing in.
  6. Thin lines are out of place right there, but they are fairly easy to miss. I’d suggest looking closely at each spot and erasing any extras.

Hope this helped.:heart:

1 Like

Tysm! I’m hoping to attempt another LL edit soon and will, definitely take this into account!

1 Like

Would love feedback x

3 Likes

Hey there. I’d love to get ur opinion on two pieces, since I will feature them in upcoming story and still can change them.

art scenes

@EVL.Daisy, here’s your review!

1. The contour looks a little weird. To show the shading of it, you used a dark color like black instead of a naturally darker color like light brown/orange. I suggest you should start using more skin tone darker colors instead of grey and black.
  2. The eyeshines are two different shapes. I would suggest making them both circular because it’s easier to draw than sparkles and still has the affect.
  3. The shading for the shirt is amazing! Good job!
  4. I would try making the ringtone tights a little more level according to how most people wear them.
  5. The bellybutton is a little wide. I suggest adjust it and putting a small line representing it.
  6. There’s a little coloring out of the lines there. I’d suggest going back and erasing any of those extras.
  7. The bra strap starts close to the middle of the shirt. I suggest putting it more to the right.
  8. The skirt is well shaded!

Hope this helped.:smile:

2 Likes

@Eva_Diva1, here’s your review!

1. I love the lips! Very well outlined and a nice color that goes with the skin. The only thing I would say is instead of using white flrnthe shading, try going with a lighter color then what it is. White still works though!
  2. The nose is very odd, but it goes with the four arms completely! I love the uniqueness of this piece!
  3. The eyes are very exquisite and I love them!
  4. The fog and dust (whatever it’s called) is a very nice touch!
  5. The first breast line is good but the second kinda looks out of place. I’d suggest making it a little more curvy and shortened a little.
  6. Under the breast there is shading for the right one, but not for the left under it. I’d suggest making the left one a bit more shading under, but not too much.
  7. Her arms is a little bigger then the other three.
  8. The hair is amazeballs. The only thing I would suggest is putting shines to all the strands to make it look better and neater.

I hope this helped!:grin:

1 Like

This was the first edit I ever did. I do see a lot of errors and I am currently working on a second one, but I wanna see what else I could be missing. (Ignore the 1/2 and person tag, i took a screenshot from insta)

1 Like

Can you please review my art

1 Like

@fcukforcookies, here’s your review!

1. If the light is coming fr the right, the you don’t need it on that part of the thigh.
  2. Same thing as 1 with this part of the calf.
  3. I love this detail you added to the shoe!
  4. There’s a mysterious white brown line on the shoe. I’d suggest going back through each layer to see any extras and erase those.
  5. I love who you added the alcohol to it. Good detail! I love how you added text as well.
  6. The hand is kinda big compared to the rest of the body. I would suggest reducing it a little.
  7. The eyeshine on the left is a bit bigger then the one on the right. Try to make them as much of the same as possible, but that can be very hard. So it still looks good!
  8. The lips are very well shaded! Love it.
  9. You should try to add more creases to the jacket.

1. I love the background you chose and the light coming through it.
  2. If the light is coming from behind, you should add a bit more shadow to his face.
  3. Again, if the light is coming from the front, try to add a lighter shade at the tips of her hair for a more realistic approach.
  4. Try to add shading to the back of her head as well. Just like 2.
  5. The creases for the shirt are spot on!
  6. Try to add more creases like number 5 to the jacket. It looks a bit too slick.

I hope this helped!:smiley:

1 Like

Can you send or add the original outline please?:smile:

Thanks! It did :slight_smile: If I’ll manage to change it, I’ll have to upload them once more. Oh pain… :smiley: Anyway, thanks, I can’t disagree with your points.

1 Like

@amberh.episode, here’s your review!

1. I thinks adding a little bit more shading and shine to the hair will make it look even better!
  2. I love the background! (Is this from the story My Psycho?)
  3. I think the lips are supposed to be full round but they’re a little flat. I’d suggest making them a bit fuller.
  4. The shading for his face is a little out of the lines. I’d suggest going back around each line and erasing any extras.
  5. The pupils are asymmetrical. Try putting them the same size.
  6. I think you should add a nostril right there.
  7. The hair shading for him is amazing! Well done!
  8. The tattoos look a little pasted on him to much. Next time, try making them more smooth for realty to the picture. Drawing tattoos may help out with this.
  9. The key necklaces are usually sliver instead of beige.

I hope this helped.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! I’ll keep it all noted for my future edits! :heart:

And yeah, it’s all from My Psycho. Currently one of my favorite stories

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since Share Feedback is for story reviews only. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you! It very much did

1 Like