Honest Story Review, Please? Feedback Needed!

Okay. So. I’m looking for a couple people who would like to read my story and give an honest, in depth review.

I love this story dearly and I can’t wait to finish my last episode, but it has just never done as well as I had hoped. I’d just really appreciate any kind of feedback or advice as to if the lack of reads is because of me or just…poor luck :woman_shrugging:t2:

So what do you think of my covers? Description? Story line? Dialogue? Thank you so much to anyone willing to help me out! :heartpulse:

My Secret Profession
By: KylieJay
Drama w/ action, romance, comedy, thriller
Raelynn’s life spirals after an accident leaves her and Ryson orphans. Little does she know that it’s because of a grudge from 30 years ago…and she’s next.
9 live episodes (I’m currently working on the multiple ending finale, as well as adding hair and lip CC and fine tuning the first couple episodes.

1 Like

I’ll check it out! I’ll message who my feedback once I finish reading it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That would be great, thank you so much! :pray:t2::heartpulse:

1 Like

I just read chapters 1-2. I sent a message to you. I hope it helps.

1 Like

I’ll read your message now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump!

Bump :woozy_face:

If you send me the link on Insta I’d be happy to read and give you feedback! :blush: x

leigh.episode

1 Like

Hi… Idk if I can but I want to promote my story here… can I?

You should probably ask the creator of the post x

Hi! Thanks so much! I’ll send you my link :heart::heart:

1 Like

Hi! I’d prefer if you didn’t, only for the fact that I created this thread specifically to get help with my story. There are plenty of other threads dedicated to promoting your stories, though! Thank you for asking beforehand :blush:

Bump!

Bump!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.